Julia Ratner

"not every skinny person is anorexic, not every anorexic person is skinny" the amount of times i have tried to explain this to people...
This is why so many EDs go unnoticed since people don’t seem to realize that larger girls can also have anorexia. It’s a mental disorder, not a body type.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Honestly I wasn't sure I liked Ratner's overall attitude at first (though her waist is to die for, lol) but I think I definitely like her a lot more after that. The fact that people automatically assume thin people have eating disorders is so damaging for everyone because it trivializes EDs in general and how severe EDs can get, even if somebody is overweight.

I don't get it. EDs are a mental illness, just like depression or anxiety-if we said that every person who looked sad had depression there would be a lot more people getting mad for generalizing like that.

• Love
  • Agree
She has such a tiny frame!
BA1F7B33-75B3-447E-8D67-859968488475.png

(from her ig story)

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
At Dior Cruise 2019
_DIO0560.jpg

Her legs have never been the best.
but they’re better than this:slinkout:

mind you, flat ankle boots are the WORST for making your legs look short and stumpy. let’s just pray that this is a bad angle/styling choice and she hasn’t barbara palvin’d over night

Screenshot_20180604-154821.jpg

I love to look passport pics of models
Also, I always forget how young she is

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
upload_2018-6-8_20-24-57.png
upload_2018-6-8_20-25-36.png

screenshots from her ig story today,
she really has the dream body for me

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
upload_2018-6-11_19-34-51.png

screenshots of her ig story again

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-11_19-34-51.png
    upload_2018-6-11_19-34-51.png
    318.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user
Yip, they're always quite thick, and the almost flat boots make it look worse.

She looks puffy/doughy to me, especially in @stargirl's post. She potentially could look great in these shows if she lost and toned up, I think her face would become more edgy and would kind of have a dark intense look.

• Agree