Julia Ratner

Did she just say “celebrated by being hot” lmao. Well she can celebrate the same way for all her other “milestones” bc she’s well on her way to being a broke ass bitch.

Looks, personality and brains. Truly exceptional to have none. I wouldn’t hire her either. She seems insufferable.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
0EB4CBE9-3326-4983-BF9D-C08D9C26591E.png
9F8F5A41-9EC0-4502-A7DE-BC6F9FA54851.png
She seems like she lost a little bit

• Disagree
  • Gross
  • Funny
Reactions: 6 users
It seems like the only thing that she actually lost is self discipline and the lack of awareness that her thigh looks like a fucking whale.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Just looked through this entire thing and: I’m surprised she ever had a thread because i’ve never been able to look past her tree trunk legs and annoying, childish personality. Based on what you all consider skinny, I have to say I was shocked she was being praised at all.

• Agree
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 2 users
Hmm, I think it's silly to say that she never had the it factor to make it big(ger) in the industry. She has (had) that similar doll/elfin doe look that Gemma Ward had back in the days and was fairly skinny for a season or two. Not Vlada skinny, but good enough.

I'm definitely not going to defend her weight gain tho. It's very unfortunate and it pains me to see her looks wasted, especially because it amplifies her annoying/childish/edgelord personality that I'd usually turn a blind eye to because she was skinny but it just looks trashy at this point.

• Agree
Reactions: 12 users
She is one of the most annoying models I got to know through my career. That childish, annoying, tryna be cool attitude is even worse in real life. And this is coming from someone that is not quick to judge people.

• Funny
  • Useful
Reactions: 13 users