Juana Burga

B

Babydoll

She is a very little known model, but here in Peru she is a BIG DEAL because she's the only real Peruvian high fashion model. Also, I bet no one in Peru can name at least ten high fashion models except for @peruviangirl who is part of this forum. In Peru there are not many people interested in the fashion or modeling industry. (one girl once said to me "I totally know about models too!!! Like, my favorite is Adriana Ambrosio. That's her name right?") :wtf:
So this is Juana Burga:
Juanita%20Burga%20Tory%20Burch%20Look%20Book.jpg

107.jpg

u14_juan.jpg

123802_id_BAh7BzoHaWRpA5rjAToPcmVzb2x1dGlvblsHaQJuAWkC9AE=.jpg

juana_burga_elitemilano_3.png

22b527c806145820_Shot14_Juana_Burga.preview.jpg

I'm not very fond of her though, there is something about her face that annoys me. Some people say she's exotic but... here in Peru I see girls just like her (only shorter) pretty much everyday. So that's not exotic to me. But at least she has nice legs.
Whatcha think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
i'm not entirely convinced... she looks lovely in some photos and then others, i'm like 'really?' :meh:

She looks more like a movie star than a model.

She looks more like a movie star than a model.

This.
If she shed some extra lbs, she would be perfet for modelling.
I love her exotic look though and I think she has a very pretty face. And her hair :luv: I have the same hair colour (not naturally of course), but on her, it looks natural and real.

She has really small ankles! especially in the pic with the yellow shorts

She is a very little known model, but here in Peru she is a BIG DEAL because she's the only real Peruvian high fashion model. Also, I bet no one in Peru can name at least ten high fashion models except for @peruviangirl who is part of this forum. In Peru there are not many people interested in the fashion or modeling industry. (one girl once said to me "I totally know about models too!!! Like, my favorite is Adriana Ambrosio. That's her name right?") :wtf:
So this is Juana Burga:
Juanita%20Burga%20Tory%20Burch%20Look%20Book.jpg

107.jpg

u14_juan.jpg

123802_id_BAh7BzoHaWRpA5rjAToPcmVzb2x1dGlvblsHaQJuAWkC9AE=.jpg

juana_burga_elitemilano_3.png

22b527c806145820_Shot14_Juana_Burga.preview.jpg

I'm not very fond of her though, there is something about her face that annoys me. Some people say she's exotic but... here in Peru I see girls just like her (only shorter) pretty much everyday. So that's not exotic to me. But at least she has nice legs.
Whatcha think?

Betcha we're the only Peruvians in this forum- lol
And yeah, over here in Peru many people don't care about fashion or the modelling industry, celebs and all that stuff.
I think the reason why they say she's exotic is because in Europe and North America people don't look like her, as she's olive skinned and her features are very Hispanic, very Peruvian.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I don't see how she is that 'exotic' really, unless you live in a very homogenous isolated place....pretty face though, body is just ok.

I agree with most of you...you can see at least 50 girls who look exactly like her on Miami Beach so yeah not super "exotic" per se. That being said though, I do think it's great that there is finally a high fashion model that does have that distinctive Hispanic look--too many blondes right now in my opinion.

I'm alone on this but I find her to be really pretty actually, too soon to tell if she can be high high fashion though

Oh no...just because I said she looks like a lot of girls I've seen before doesn't mean she's not pretty--she's beautiful, it's just that it's a type of beauty that in some demographics isn't considered to be unique per se.

Oh no...just because I said she looks like a lot of girls I've seen before doesn't mean she's not pretty--she's beautiful, it's just that it's a type of beauty that in some demographics isn't considered to be unique per se.

oh I know what you mean, I live in Puerto Rico and there are a ton a local models that look "exotic" like her haha :grin:

Mario Testino is peruvian right ? good on him for promoting her a bit !!

Anyway is she as small as she looks as in the youtube video SugarFree posted ? She looks small and not as tall as others hf models.