Jourdan Dunn

Ah-mazing
That's gonna be my thinspo for the week...
And that dress is HOT! Anyone know where it's from?
Stella McCartney. Amber Heard wore it as well and looked so average
image.jpg

Idk, I think she's pretty and has a lot of potential, but I think her thighs and arms could use some work. She's better than some VS models, but still not ideal thinspo. She could be though, if she dropped some weight.

Side note - what the fuck is Cara wearing in this pic? She looks like she's wearing a kimono crossed with a toddler's onsie.

As one of the British Angels here, have you been recommending all of London's best restaurants?
I've told all the girls they need to go and have Nando's! [Editor's Note: Nando's is a chain of Portuguese-style chicken restaurants, and the food is good.] There's a Nando's literally right next to our hotel — I hope by now they've all [listened to me] and had some Nando's. You just have to have the chicken.

Karlie [Kloss] told me she'd been disappointed there was no full English breakfast this morning. What's that about?
Right, like, I really thought there was going to be some bacon and some eggs and some mushrooms. I'm like, What the hell? I mean, it's great. The catering is great. But I'm like, Hold on a second, let's embrace the fact that we're in London and have a full English breakfast. That's what I wanted.

You know, I saw people wheeling a shopping cart full of baguettes and packs of bacon backstage. I don't know where it went, but maybe there'll be some bacon butties [Ed note: This is British for "sandwich"] for you all?
That would be amazing. I could use a bacon butty now.

You could eat a bacon butty on the day of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show?
Oh, hell yeah. I need that.

What have you had to eat so far this morning?
To be fair, I was hoping there'd be more breakfast catered, so I only had a green tea and some fruit, which is kind of rubbish. It was like a prep for breakfast.

And how about in recent weeks? Have you had to monitor what you're eating and keep to a strict food plan?
I generally eat well. I don't really follow a crazy diet or anything in the lead-up [to the show] or at all — I want to eat good healthy food, because I want to have good food in my system. I love a good curry,= though; curries can be healthy. I'm into South Asian cuisine at the moment — I like to make my own Thai curries, Malaysian curries. And a nice stir-fry is always good, or steamed fish.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-b...ias-secret-models-eating-habits-fitness-diet/

It's actually weird, now that I think about it - I see nary a hipbone nor xylophone on her. The lack of boney-ness makes it look more... natural?
And I was wondering why I didn't like her... that is! I can't help it... I love bones :)

Reactions: 1 user
I think the reason she doesn't have visible bones is because she has such a tiny frame/bone structure. She is so skinny but somehow she makes it seem natural since her bones don't protrude
Of course that's the reason and there is nothing wrong with her having the frame she has. It's only that I prefer other bone structures that make bones visible. Maybe it would have been more accurate to say that I don't like her bone structure than "I don't like her". ;)

Of course that's the reason and there is nothing wrong with her having the frame she has. It's only that I prefer other bone structures that make bones visible. Maybe it would have been more accurate to say that I don't like her bone structure than "I don't like her". ;)

No worries, I always wondered why her bones didn't show when she's so small. I don't mind her. I like seeing hipbones/a bit of xylo too.

She looked so much better with long dark hair. Her new hair makes her look less elegant.

Versace HC
YkGDjlql.jpg
z7rE64Nl.jpg

Moschino Mens
pn1zg8cl.jpg
xlECYZBl.jpg

9IuLEiNl.jpg
ScgxVDql.jpg

xM9dZFpl.jpg

24A24BD700000578-2906695-image-m-226_1421070917317.jpg
24A24C7D00000578-2906695-image-a-227_1421070926071.jpg

MBL1QLzl.jpg

9q3dFBql.jpg

HVYJ7H5l.jpg

WVVEKexl.jpg

dbgyTJcl.jpg

From her instagram
ajd.jpg

My question is, where is the rest of this piece of hair? :confused:
adf.png

Reactions: 1 user
any height and weight guesses for jourdan at her thinnest? she is probably one of my fav thinspo because she has such a tiny narrow frame.
i am also quite small framed so would love to achieve her look! :luv:

Shame on me, I never paid attention to this girl, but she is so petite and blessed with tiny calves.

3109F49500000578-0-image-m-162_1455065676416.jpg

30E29D8A00000578-0-image-a-24_1454668848681.jpg

31121E3000000578-3441938-image-m-93_1455181687757.jpg

300ACFD000000578-0-image-a-30_1452522610246.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Her body is incredible and she looks good with every haircut, which I truly envy