Jourdan Dunn

I know this convo is old but just wanted to say, she got cut because her implants looked out of place in the sheer tops when all of the other girls' boobs were real.

I don't know much about Dunn, other than I thought her career was OVER when she got knocked up (but apparently she was only 19 and it was just beginning :confused:).

So I did a 2 second search on google and gurl sounds like she needs to invest in a brain instead of poorly done implants.

Here's the thread:
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=534821

Why on earth would a high fashion model get a boob job?! Seems to me, it would limit the quantity of her jobs. :rolleyes:

Why the hell would she get a boob job? Maybe she's focusing more on her 'career' as a VS model? Because well, boobs looking like two balls glued to the chest aren't very high fashion. :wtf:

jourdan-dunn-theatre-awards-PF.jpg

I have nothing against boob jobs, but that just looks wrong.

Maybe her breasts got "out of shape" after breastfeeding her child?

Maybe her breasts got "out of shape" after breastfeeding her child?

No. If you do a quick google search of before and after, it's very obvious she had something done. She also has a horrible gigantic neck tattoo that is remnant (but a crappier version) of RiRi's horrible under-the-boob tattoo. Girl clearly doesn't want to model.

No. If you do a quick google search of before and after, it's very obvious she had something done. She also has a horrible gigantic neck tattoo that is remnant (but a crappier version) of RiRi's horrible under-the-boob tattoo. Girl clearly doesn't want to model.

No I meant like maybe she got the boob job because pregnancy and breast feeding caused her boobs to sag. The implants themselves are pretty obvious.

i'm not a fan of her boob job either, but surprisingly enough her career has been picking up speed lately.

No I meant like maybe she got the boob job because pregnancy and breast feeding caused her boobs to sag.

i agree and that's completely understandable - but you'd think someone who wants to be a fashion models would choose something less obvious.
I like her though, so I hope she's happy with the result because after all it's her body and her career choices.

btw. I never knew she had a baby before reading through this thread.

i don't know, I love jourdan, but I can't help thinking that she's been looking a bit...cheap lately.

i don't know, I love jourdan, but I can't help thinking that she's been looking a bit...cheap lately.
I think her whole image is to come across cheap. I think. I remember a while ago she said her agents said she was told to say she got scouted whilst shopping in primark (dead cheap clothing store) but apparently she doesn't even shop there and she was waiting outside because her friends made her tag along or something like that. So her agents wanted a rags to riches story.

Why the hell would she get a boob job? Maybe she's focusing more on her 'career' as a VS model? Because well, boobs looking like two balls glued to the chest aren't very high fashion. :wtf:

jourdan-dunn-theatre-awards-PF.jpg

I have nothing against boob jobs, but that just looks wrong.

they look bizarre in this picture :O