jo0.jpeg
jo1.jpg
jo2.jpg
jo3.jpg
jo4.jpg
jo5.jpg

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 1 users

*sigh* this push-up bra is doing her no favors.

I can’t keep track, she looks pretty decent here, granted almost her whole body is covered.

Curious to know if anyone has seen her new YouTube channel with Jasmine? A lot of it is redundant with these other models creating channels, but I’d rather see 100 inflated “what I eat in a day” videos by models, than anything else by youtubers/influencers.

Curious to know if anyone has seen her new YouTube channel with Jasmine? A lot of it is redundant with these other models creating channels, but I’d rather see 100 inflated “what I eat in a day” videos by models, than anything else by youtubers/influencers.

For those who like Romee’s and Sanne’s videos, Josephine and Jasmine have just started a joint channel. I know they’re more fitspo than thinspo nowadays but regardless, I’m looking forward to seeing what their workout routines and diets are like. They’re both so beautiful that even if their videos have no use to me I’d still gladly sit and stare at them all day :luv:

I’m still indifferent about this surge of models taking on YouTube channels though. It detracts from the elusiveness that models have always had, even Naomi Campbell has got her own now and it just reeks of grabbing at relevance and earning (even more) $$, which is so unnecessary. Especially when models get big from their YouTube channel (a la Jessica Clements, whose model-ness is still undetermined for me) because they’re suddenly seen as X the YouTuber, before X the model. Ramble over, I’m still subscribing.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
View attachment 57634
*sigh* this push-up bra is doing her no favors.

The...*nothing* is doing her any favors? 100% good on her for supporting a cause/movement close to her heart, but...she looks like a MILF dressed in the neighbor's teenage daughter's Halloween costume. She could have chosen any number of other get-ups in order not to look like a 40y/o trying to be 15.

View attachment 57635
I can’t keep track, she looks pretty decent here, granted almost her whole body is covered.

Burning (if of zero practical interest) question for you enviably taller ladies: What is the "critical height" at which good angles can disguise all (well, most) manners of weight gain up to like BMI 19? Obviously bone structure, etc, play a role, but it seems that by 180ish you're golden?

The...*nothing* is doing her any favors? 100% good on her for supporting a cause/movement close to her heart, but...she looks like a MILF dressed in the neighbor's teenage daughter's Halloween costume. She could have chosen any number of other get-ups in order not to look like a 40y/o trying to be 15.

Burning (if of zero practical interest) question for you enviably taller ladies: What is the "critical height" at which good angles can disguise all (well, most) manners of weight gain up to like BMI 19? Obviously bone structure, etc, play a role, but it seems that by 180ish you're golden?
I suppose it depends on the body and body type. It’s obviously true a couple pounds might not look so different on someone who’s 5’10” vs someone who’s like 5’4”... but it’s also a lot more weight to lose if you ever want to notice a difference. You can fuck with angles all you want, at the end of the day what you look like in person will be what people see. If you’re referencing the VS models on social media, I’d assume there’s a fair amount of photoshop and stretching.

I suppose it depends on the body and body type. It’s obviously true a couple pounds might not look so different on someone who’s 5’10” vs someone who’s like 5’4”... but it’s also a lot more weight to lose if you ever want to notice a difference. You can fuck with angles all you want, at the end of the day what you look like in person will be what people see. If you’re referencing the VS models on social media, I’d assume there’s a fair amount of photoshop and stretching.

There are quite a few references here on Jo's thread about how "long" she is, in the context of how she looks skinny in some pics while appearing quite average in others from the same week or so. It's just an extreme idle curiosity. Like, how much of what we see of Marjan from her Insta is *just* clever angles *instead of* Photoshop?

Re: Jo, to stay on topic, eg, even just first vs second pic here

There are quite a few references here on Jo's thread about how "long" she is, in the context of how she looks skinny in some pics while appearing quite average in others from the same week or so. It's just an extreme idle curiosity. Like, how much of what we see of Marjan from her Insta is *just* clever angles *instead of* Photoshop?

Re: Jo, to stay on topic, eg, even just first vs second pic here

Ohhh yes yes. I’ve noticed Josephine has this body type where she had a small bone structure, so she can look a bit soft in solo photos and then next to other VS models look like one of the slimmest (measurement wise). I think because she has boobs and is more fit than skinny, her body can look different in every photo. So who knows where her physicality is at at any given moment.

Was positively shocked when I came across some of her latest photos on the Daily Front Row:
jo 2019.jpg
jo 2019 2.jpg

Truly could be mistaken for a "curve" model at this point.

• Disagree
Was positively shocked when I came across some of her latest photos on the Daily Front Row:
View attachment 58249View attachment 58250
Truly could be mistaken for a "curve" model at this point.
Ya ever just look at someone and think wow they’ve got unflattering boobs because those water balloons are not doing her any favors. Boobs can make you easiLy look 10 lbs heavier (though they are obviously not the only issue here goodness)

She used to had this cutest breast :( what a shame

Attachments

• DDCA9DC4-73AF-418D-8407-344FD3FEED77.jpeg
    DDCA9DC4-73AF-418D-8407-344FD3FEED77.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 190
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
She's so boring. One of the most overrated models ever.

Heavier (now) she looks very ordinary. In her "fit" phase she was sexy IMO. Obviously her best was back in her early runway work but that doesn't pay the bills. I was never a big fan, but I understand why she was getting booked. I definitely get why VS liked her so much, even though her commercial look was too vulgar and slutty for my taste. Especially the VS shows. I used to love giving @The Bullcock a hard time about her :twisted:.

• Agree
I had a hard time trying to find her thread. I was searching on takedowns
But what can we expect of a sports illustrated swimsuit covergirl, right? The second pic is bad, but the first is traumatizing
Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 13.09.54.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 13.09.40.png

• Sad
  • Agree
  • Gross
Reactions: 3 users
my very first idea of caption was "Kim Kardashian welcomes the newest member of the family" but I'm waiting a close up butt pic. Probably is coming next month
I guess we thought such similar things about caption lol. Great minds think alike :)
Agreed about close up butt pic. Also maybe she needs to squeeze his boobs with her hands too. (I’m just giving professional advise for her career) Not enough tacky for her category right now.

I guess we thought such similar things about caption lol. Great minds think alike :)
Agreed about close up butt pic. Also maybe she needs to squeeze his boobs with her hands too. (I’m just giving professional advise for her career) Not enough tacky for her category right now.
Actually I always see your comments on threads and love them. I guess we have a lot of common opinions. I used to really like her back in 2014/2015. But I find her so cringe now. Her instagram is so hard to watch. She became a instamodel

Actually I always see your comments on threads and love them. I guess we have a lot of common opinions. I used to really like her back in 2014/2015. But I find her so cringe now. Her instagram is so hard to watch. She became a instamodel
I’m so glad you enjoy my comments thank you :luvluv:
About the josephine, yeah she used to be a cute faced high fashion model with an elegant decent body. But now she looks so disturbing and ‘sports illustrated style’ I guess nowadays that’s the look which gaves fame and money. And If she’s happy with that non-gracious “curvy” instamodel look, what can I say. Good for her :eyeroll:

I had a hard time trying to find her thread. I was searching on takedowns
But what can we expect of a sports illustrated swimsuit covergirl, right? The second pic is bad, but the first is traumatizing View attachment 89813View attachment 89812
Something about the way these photos have the exact same pose is giving me big "don't talk to me or my son ever again" vibes.

Adobe_20200916_094101.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: 3 users