62722EB9-90FE-42DB-82EB-CE9E6E315C0F.jpeg
92A2FEB0-F99E-45A9-A3AB-C75C54A47F85.jpeg
063E4CB4-C723-403E-BFA1-97D0D2E57447.jpeg
5D6FDB4E-2B5A-4939-9D79-F21E4583B9E2.jpeg

Hm, looking good.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
I used to really like her, but she looks soooooooooooo much older than she actually is. The same poses, and the same facial expressions. She seems very average to me in comparison to other models.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 12.45.22 AM.png

photographer friend took this photo of her recently, I agree that she looks more mature facially than she is ... I'm not crazy about her face tbh. It doesn't scream model to me. I'm sure she is very pretty. I guess she's not my look.

^ There are a lot of above average looking women out there, and I believe that she is in that category. But high fashion, stunning model attraction? Not sure if she fits that mold.

^ There are a lot of above average looking women out there, and I believe that she is in that category. But high fashion, stunning model attraction? Not sure if she fits that mold.
When she was younger she had a more delicate look and I liked her a lot, now she looks like any other Instagram model with a following of teenage guys

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
When she was younger she had a more delicate look and I liked her a lot, now she looks like any other Instagram model with a following of teenage guys
Yes!
In my opinion she has beautiful eyes, skin and lips, has a good body (for VS) and that's pretty much it. Her looks is not very unique or anything, but she looks sexy and cute - which is pretty much also some of the criteria for being a VS model, right? And since she is a VS angel and not really doing HF (anymore), this looks seems "appropriate" to me.
I agree that she looks older than she is in certain pictures, especially when she smiles. To me she looks much prettier when she isn't smiling, it makes her eyes stand out more (and yes, I know the right pic is edited, but I hope u guys get my point haha)

Skærmbillede 2018-02-20 kl. 21.59.25.png
Skærmbillede 2018-02-20 kl. 21.59.40.png

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I don't like the photo but it looks like she is working hard gym-wise

• Agree
View attachment 22977

Soft. Not sure if she is booking any work besides VS lately. Do any of your girls know?

She did Solid & Striped's current swim suit campaign (not sure how big of a deal it is considered, but definitely don't see it on the ranks of Victoria's Secret popularity). Also, is it just me or is her figure inconsistent throughout the pictures on this current page? Not sure how much Josephine's shape can fluctuate throughout the seasons or if it just affected by posing/editing.

View attachment 22977

Soft. Not sure if she is booking any work besides VS lately. Do any of your girls know?
A tip--if I'm ever curious what work a model is doing lately (especially an established face) I check models.com...it doesn't cover all work or all clients, but it's a start.
Her profile says she did Numero Tokyo's April cover, Re/Done campaign, that big "swim team" Solid and Striped campaign and collection design, US Vogue in January, and 10 Magazine's S/S cover. Not a *ton* of work like some hugely prolific people have right now, but not "just vs"

https://models.com/models/josephine-skriver

• Useful
Reactions: 3 users