i_q1yyFTx3I.jpg

4XKe81GSpA8.jpg

5s8DI2GqhVc.jpg

2a7yvpSya9s.jpg

-ryx0dW_3hQ.jpg

ZmYquVuvw-Y.jpg

SBFJ-wXp1w0.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
She's so beautiful!!! In Emilio Pucci s/s 2012 she looked so tiny and delicate :luv:
00310m.jpg

From Wonderland April/May 2012 by Mark Kean:
Josephine-Skriver-Mark-Kean5.jpg

Josephine-Skriver-Mark-Kean6.jpg

Josephine-Skriver-Mark-Kean7.jpg

Josephine-Skriver-Mark-Kean8.jpg

Josephine-Skriver-Mark-Kean2.jpg

Josephine-Skriver-Mark-Kean10.jpg

Josephine-Skriver-Mark-Kean9.jpg

Josephine's body is really good, you can tell she works hard on her stomach and it has certainly paid off.

Didn't she debut the same season as Arizona Muse? She should've gotten Arizona's career, I bet she would've made better use of it. And then I wouldn't have had to hold back my disgust when looking at S/S 12 ads for Fendi and Isabel Marant.

I love her body and her face is lovely but... I find her SO BORING! There's just something about her that is, yes, pretty, but looks so plain to me. I really see nothing special about her. I want to like her because she's so cute and dainty, but she looks like another generic blonde model.

She does photograph well though

cecillaann01.jpg

I love her body and her face is lovely but... I find her SO BORING! There's just something about her that is, yes, pretty, but looks so plain to me. I really see nothing special about her. I want to like her because she's so cute and dainty, but she looks like another generic blonde model.

Even she's good at posing, I think that in pictures she looks like a generic blonde. BUT on the runaway she really stand out. Not the way of walking, but just...her. Models walk one after the other and then, her face... everytime I see it I'm like :wtf: (but in a good way !) It seems she's from another planet.

Total Girl Crush!

She is Gorgeous :drool: I love her Elf/Fairy Goddess look she has. She is just so delicate looking... and her waist in some of those pictures :luv: to die for! One of my new favs for suuurre!

tumblr_lss10wmSQL1r0fj3bo1_1280.jpg

This is one of my favorite pictures of her. Unfortunately, I'd have to agree with ppl. She has one major facial expression, and it involves that funny lip thing. But I still think she's gorg.

tumblr_lss10wmSQL1r0fj3bo1_1280.jpg

This is one of my favorite pictures of her. Unfortunately, I'd have to agree with ppl. She has one major facial expression, and it involves that funny lip thing. But I still think she's gorg.

My lip does that too! It can't be helped :( Makes smiles a bit lop sided and expression lines the same. It looks best at a 3/4 profile shot

Gorgeous girl, I wish they would let her smile more often though!

josephine-skriver-7.jpg

tumblr_m9jcx5jvTA1qj0467o1_500.jpg