Josefine Haaning Jensen

matilda

Worker Bee
Aug 3, 2017
Sweden
I’m pretty sure there’s no thread about this danish beauty! Her insta is josefinehj and I just love her body and style:luv:

:rolleyes:

lLwZfaH.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
I like the aesthetic of her Instagram but she is not skinny in the slightest. Probably a bmi of 19-20. She has a toned stomach so she doesn't look "soft," which I appreciate, but I don't think she's really skinny enough to fit the body proportions people on this site are aiming for.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I’m not a fan of her at all. I don’t find her pretty, I hate the way she does her makeup, her body is not impressive and she doesn’t seem to be very kind either
I wouldn’t mind having her clothes though :rolleyes:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
:confused:Nope, nope, nope.
Foundation lips/ultra pale lips is not a good look for almost anyone, definitely not her. And I agree with everyone else here – she's not even skinny. Also, that tan is way too much. Ugh, just no.
:seeya:

• WTF
  • Agree
I think she is the type who loves beige - even when she wears black she looks beige... I don’t like beige. It’s not the colour - it’s the feeling if that makes senseto anybody.
And of course the insta-hubby-wifey-thing with beige pictures of vacation in beachy places and beige fashion choices.
And her body is even beige :meh:

• Funny

Q: Is doing an at-home facial while smoking the skincare equivalent of having fatty food post-workout? Like it's a zero-sum game and you somehow gotta counterbalance your shitty habits?

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users
And did she just take a load of photos around the same street in London? Everything is within the same two streets in Knightsbridge. Boring.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users