• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Josefine Haaning Jensen

matilda

Rookie
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure there’s no thread about this danish beauty! Her insta is josefinehj and I just love her body and style:luv:

Rachelp

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I like the aesthetic of her Instagram but she is not skinny in the slightest. Probably a bmi of 19-20. She has a toned stomach so she doesn't look "soft," which I appreciate, but I don't think she's really skinny enough to fit the body proportions people on this site are aiming for.

charisma

Super Star
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of her at all. I don’t find her pretty, I hate the way she does her makeup, her body is not impressive and she doesn’t seem to be very kind either
I wouldn’t mind having her clothes though :rolleyes:

• Agree
Reactions: FashionThin

vixen

Worker Bee
Reaction score
:confused:Nope, nope, nope.
Foundation lips/ultra pale lips is not a good look for almost anyone, definitely not her. And I agree with everyone else here – she's not even skinny. Also, that tan is way too much. Ugh, just no.
:seeya:

Lucie

Rookie
Reaction score
I think she is the type who loves beige - even when she wears black she looks beige... I don’t like beige. It’s not the colour - it’s the feeling if that makes senseto anybody.
And of course the insta-hubby-wifey-thing with beige pictures of vacation in beachy places and beige fashion choices.
And her body is even beige :meh: