Johnny's Bird

hana114

Worker Bee
Jan 18, 2012
Australia
For those skinny gurls who are into alternative inspiration, I find that Johnny's Bird is an awesome site. There are loads of albums to scroll through and whilst some of them are freaky as shit, the girls are hot!

Reactions: 1 users
Awesome thinspo, @hana114!! :luv: (that's some karma for you :))

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to love this site. Especially the albums featuring Dasha Love and Georgia Coco Bronte. I feel it's all got a bit gross now though which is a pity.

For those skinny gurls who are into alternative inspiration, I find that Johnny's Bird is an awesome site. There are loads of albums to scroll through and whilst some of them are freaky as shit, the girls are hot!

This is awesome thanks for sharing :) :kiss:

johnnysbird is my #1 thinspo. amazing style and such beautiful skinny girls

Ive just spent like an hour browsing through the whole site. Such interesting photos, really like this! Thanks for sharing :kiss:

Wow @ the latest girl featured's figure..

Attachments

• IMG_0145.JPG
    IMG_0145.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1019.JPG
    IMG_1019.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_1132.jpg
    IMG_1132.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 114
I also mostly prefer and enjoy so called "alternative" thinspo. Cute bimbo babes never was my interest or goal how would I choose to look. Thanks for sharing this link. Some Johny Bird pictures are exciting and pushes yourself to imagine situations, the outfits you would love to wear yourself but never really dare.
Though.. I really don't like the feeling that the models and couples in his pictures are acting. Trying to represent who they really aren't and looking "ow so cool". The grunge and hobo look in '80,'90 was part of the concrete subcultures persons lives. It is not something you choose to be to make your life more fun.
The photography as art speaks to me and has a value, when it is rather documentary -which leads you to explore and understand different human beings- or art (fashion) photography, which visual performance leaves you breathless.
After all some of his girls models are really pretty, I just wish they'd took that forced expressions of their faces and relaxed a bit. I think the photographs accomplishment in this case is not so much the photo quality or innovation or originality, but the ability to find those funky outfits and pretty skinny girls.