Johanna Braddy

Tinyportia

SkinnyGossip Royal
Aug 1, 2013
Australia
I have a new fave celeb - Johanna Braddy who plays Anna in the TV show "Unreal" (basically a fictional version of The Bachelor, about the lives of the producers and contestants - it's amazing!).

She appears to be quite skinny for a celeb. And she has quite a small, tiny face with huge blue eyes - I think she's gorgeous!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

She's lost weight too, she used to be quite a bit bigger:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

She wears a lot of ball gowns in the show so I can't really tell what her legs look like now (I think she's very pear shaped) but I think she has definitely lost weight and looks much better for it!

She's also on the show ''Quantico''.
A lot of guys find her really hot but I don't see it... She's cute and symmetrical but I don't find her sexy : /

quantico.PNG

Reactions: 1 user
Mmm doesn't look great there. She looks slimmer on Unreal.
She's a bit of a pear with a lot of muscle so she looks bulky... She looked worse on another imdb image I found.

It's also possible that she gained by the time they began filming Quantico. Do you know when they started filming Unreal? Quantico started filming in the summer and they were filming in Montreal all the way till November. I kept bumping into their sets EVERYWHERE.

She's a bit of a pear with a lot of muscle so she looks bulky... She looked worse on another imdb image I found.

It's also possible that she gained by the time they began filming Quantico. Do you know when they started filming Unreal? Quantico started filming in the summer and they were filming in Montreal all the way till November. I kept bumping into their sets EVERYWHERE.

No, but I think it was before Quantico. Maybe she lost weight for the show? Her character is bulimic so makes sense. Damn.

I'm embarrassed for knowing this, but she was on that tv show Greek (an on/off guilty pleasure of mine) a while ago. She looks way better now...

90ba6503a6bf4caacc708db57b6c3e8e.jpg