Vogue Australia May 2012
joan.jpg

Vogue Turkey December 2012
joan-smalls-vogue-turkey-december-2012-01.jpg

Vogue Japan January 2013
Joan-Smalls-Vogue-Japan-1-797x1024.jpg

Vogue Brazil January 2013
JL61e.jpg

They all suck except the Vogue Australia one. Her 2 most recent ones are especially bad.

Ugh I'm so jealous of her metabolism, she always says she never diets, that she eats lots of sweets cookies etc :/ Still so thin! And beautiful. And perfect skin. With perfect hair :bow::bow:

I used to believe them too and that's when I convinced myself that all skinny people are Naturally twigs and all my dieting was pointless because its GENETIC! Needless to say it ruined countless diets and now I believe all skinny girls TRY. End of story.

I used to believe them too and that's when I convinced myself that all skinny people are Naturally twigs and all my dieting was pointless because its GENETIC! Needless to say it ruined countless diets and now I believe all skinny girls TRY. End of story.

they do, honestly.
and if they say they dont, they arent aware of how much (or how little) they are actually eating.

they do, honestly.
and if they say they dont, they arent aware of how much (or how little) they are actually eating.

Not all of them. A friend of mine eats everything in sight and she's the skinniest girl I know.