Joan Smalls?

Super Star
All of her Vogue covers:

Vogue Italia March 2012

Vogue Australia May 2012

Vogue Turkey December 2012

Vogue Japan January 2013

Vogue Brazil January 2013

They all suck except the Vogue Australia one. Her 2 most recent ones are especially bad.

chanel19

Rookie
Ugh I'm so jealous of her metabolism, she always says she never diets, that she eats lots of sweets cookies etc :/ Still so thin! And beautiful. And perfect skin. With perfect hair :bow::bow:

I used to believe them too and that's when I convinced myself that all skinny people are Naturally twigs and all my dieting was pointless because its GENETIC! Needless to say it ruined countless diets and now I believe all skinny girls TRY. End of story.

antelope

Super Star
I used to believe them too and that's when I convinced myself that all skinny people are Naturally twigs and all my dieting was pointless because its GENETIC! Needless to say it ruined countless diets and now I believe all skinny girls TRY. End of story.
they do, honestly.
and if they say they dont, they arent aware of how much (or how little) they are actually eating.

Moon

Rookie
they do, honestly.
and if they say they dont, they arent aware of how much (or how little) they are actually eating.
Not all of them. A friend of mine eats everything in sight and she's the skinniest girl I know.

oizys

Worker Bee
Her arms are a little flabby but her legs are so amazing.

Reactions: 1 user