Jessica Stroup

B

BeautifulWay

one of my fav. before and afters... I think she's so beautiful. Although, her and her co-star (from 90210) were accused of losing weight the unhealthy way-- rarely eating, smoking like chimneys. They were actually told to gain weight by the creator of the show.

Attachments

• promnightpubf.jpg
    promnightpubf.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 435
  • skinny-jessica-stroup.jpeg
    skinny-jessica-stroup.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 465
Wow! Don't watch 90210 or anything else she's starring in, but what a successful weightloss!

But I have to say I'm sceptical about this:
They were actually told to gain weight by the creator of the show.
I think they HAD to say that, because if not people will accuse the creators to give false role models for teens and young women and to make the actresses ill.

I think she looked way prettier before and she wasn't too skinny (maybe at the limit, though). Still like how she looks now, even though she could look a lot better...

She looked awesome! In the first season of 90210 I think she looked gorgeous and soooo skinny but in second season I was like 'what?' I'm so sad, she used to be one of my number one thinspos. I really hope she'd lose weight, she was such an inspiration. And her co-stars too, I think they've all gained a lot weight.

We are almost the same height and since she looked PERFECT the first season it is my goal to look like she did! Now she looks so gross.. seriously such a shame.

jessica-stroup-before-and-after1.jpg

I love her, I know she gained but I still think she's really beautiful (face, not body tho)

I think it's really sad that some celebs gain so much weight back after being skinny. Like, ok, so maybe she should gain some weight, but not that much! There are very few celebs that manage to find somewhere comfortable in between.

I hope she can find hers soon!

thank you for the interview, ally... she looks so gorgeous there...
i just found that scene of silver, where she gets a spray tan.. i just love her figure, she looks so pretty. do you think she was at her skinniest in that scene? i think, she was pretty skinny then, but with the orange dress on the picture posted before, i think she looks even skinnier... anyways, she look great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLVgdo25Loo

We are almost the same height and since she looked PERFECT the first season it is my goal to look like she did! Now she looks so gross.. seriously such a shame.

jessica-stroup-before-and-after1.jpg

UGH :superpuke:

thank you for the interview, ally... she looks so gorgeous there...
i just found that scene of silver, where she gets a spray tan.. i just love her figure, she looks so pretty. do you think she was at her skinniest in that scene? i think, she was pretty skinny then, but with the orange dress on the picture posted before, i think she looks even skinnier... anyways, she look great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLVgdo25Loo

Dream body right there!!!

Yeah I liked her when 90210 first came on.

Annalynn McCord (can't think how it's spelt!) lost a lot of weight too a little while ago.

i love her, i think she is one of the prettiest celebs:luv:
i'm watching season 1 of 90210 at the moment and she is so skinny there, stunning inspiration:luv:

i was just wondering if she had something done with her chin, at some point it looked much more prominent...though i could not find anything in the internet about it...
first i thought that her face was just fuller before, but actually she was already very skinny, but her face just looked different then;
what do you think? anyway, i find her adorable....
before
Silver-erin-silver-5963120-1280-1024.jpg

Jessica-Stroup1.jpg

after
Silver-erin-silver-5963127-1280-1024.jpg

103108_stroup_400x400.jpg

Her face! :luv: She's so beautiful - and she did look amazing super-skinny, but she's still lovely now.