Jessica Stam [Stammy]

i prefer stam with blond hair, not feeling this dark shade at all :(

Is it just me or does the dark hair make her look... bitchier?

zo830k.jpg

343pw5w.jpg

oum55f.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I think, if she was going to change her hair color, she should have gone back to her natural dark red. It looks so much prettier and more natural on her than the dark!

14xlytg.jpg

2ltq0eu.jpg
234n6b.jpg

x6damo.jpg

8yu7x1.jpg
i2j47r.jpg
290vja1.jpg
301oevl.png

dwutxv.jpg
2lus4qw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think, if she was going to change her hair color, she should have gone back to her natural dark red. It looks so much prettier and more natural on her than the dark!
14xlytg.jpg

I also prefer the red hair. It looked amazing with her blue eyes!
The dark hair makes her look pale and i think she just doesn't stand out as much anymore.

She resembles Mila Kunis with dark hair. Prefer blonde or red; this dark washes her out.

I'm personally not crazy over her; she's attractive but also appears to be a one trick pony in terms of variety of expression, etc. She neve seems to have any other expression than THAT expression at a different angle. Maybe she's aware of her attractiveness (not to my tastes but I can see it) and therefore relies on that?

I also prefer the red hair. It looked amazing with her blue eyes!
The dark hair makes her look pale and i think she just doesn't stand out as much anymore.

whoa, when its curly she reminds me of taylor swift :wtf:
but yes, she's a total siren with red hair
ethereal with the blonde
but nothing as a brunette, except her face is bitcher now...its like the dark hair reveals her personality in her face ;)

but yes, she's a total siren with red hair
ethereal with the blonde
but nothing as a brunette, except her face is bitcher now...its like the dark hair reveals her personality in her face ;)

Yep. :( Hopefully she'll change it back soon. I wonder what kind of response she's gotten in the industry.

P.S. @abarna, I love the quote in your signature!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jessica Stam for Vogue Hellas (June 2012)
Ph: Koray Birand
JessicaStamVogueHellas.jpg

I'm not crazy about this cover, but i'm looking forward to seeing her editorial. I just wish she hadn't dyed her hair like that.

Here's the editorial:
jess-hellas-1.jpg
3f639_jessica-stam-vogue-hellas-june-2012-05.jpg

jessica-stam-vogue-hellas-june-2012-06.jpg
jess-hellas-3.jpg

tumblr_m4xqesmRTq1r70toco5_1280.jpg
tumblr_m4xqesmRTq1r70toco3_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m4zz7yR7US1r7672mo1_500.jpg
jess-hellas-9.jpg

I was on the fence about her with the blonde hair, loved the red hair/blue eyes/red lipstick combo and think the dark hair makes her look older and a little worn out.

Reactions: 1 users
I was on the fence about her with the blonde hair, loved the red hair/blue eyes/red lipstick combo and think the dark hair makes her look older and a little worn out.

Looking at this editorial, I can confidently say that the dark hair takes her from ethereal beauty to totally average. It's really a shame.

I actually think that for that particular shoot the dark hair is perfect! But, all things considered, she should have stuck with the red....ginger power I say!! ;)

Jessica Stam at the Coach Summer Party in NYC
stam2.jpg
stamElettra+Wiedemann.jpg

cute dress, but the hair looks just bad.... :(

She looks so tired in some photos :(

I know her from the Ricci Ricci ad. So cute there.