Jessica Stam [Stammy]

I think she is beautiful but I dont like ugly/bitchy personalities and for what I read and how she seems to be I dont find that appealing. It takes down her beauty. I just cant with people who think they are better than the rest.

I may be crazy or blind, but I've never found Stam's face to be attractive (and I have a soft spot for Canadians, too). I mean, I can objectively see why others find her so, but she is honestly nothing special to me. She's just ... meh. I find her features sort of grungy and not very... refined, I guess, if that makes sense. She has sort of an exaggerated apathetic/blunted look to her. Like she's in a constant state of ennui (or is just stoned).

I also love doll faces, but to me, she doesn't exemplify that essence as exquisitely as Vlada or old-Gemma.

Reactions: 1 users
i laughed at this for like 20 minutes

kpPJW9y.gif

Reactions: 3 users
It surprises me that she's a bitch! To me she looks like she could be really sweet and seems to work hard. I really like her look but I don't think she is the best model out there so what's with the attitude??!!

OMG!! I just showed my entire office because I was laughing so loudly!!!! Yes, I know I am going to hell dont worry I will save seats for the rest of my friends who are going to join me!!!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This was just posted on the last page... reposts ain't cool! ;)

There is a long video of it. This is a slowed down version that repeats over and over. Delete it if it is against the rules.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't know I just don't like her face at all, and I don't think her body is really that great. She is thicker then most of the other models... despite daphne and a few others I don't feel like naming.

Jessica Stam for Vogue Hellas (June 2012)
Ph: Koray Birand
JessicaStamVogueHellas.jpg

I'm not crazy about this cover, but i'm looking forward to seeing her editorial. I just wish she hadn't dyed her hair like that.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone have pics of her with the new hair?
The blonde suited her so well, I'm pretty skeptical about the change.
Of course, either way, she'll still be gorgeous.

Anyone have pics of her with the new hair?
The blonde suited her so well, I'm pretty skeptical about the change.
Of course, either way, she'll still be gorgeous.

I don't like her new hair, here are some more pics:
j4.jpg
j1.jpg

Maybe a bit off topic, but I also love the Marc Jacobs Stam Bag :luv:

Attachments

• Marc%20Jacobs%20stam.JPG
    Marc%20Jacobs%20stam.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 76
I don't like her new hair, here are some more pics:
j4.jpg
j1.jpg

her face looks a little puffy here, no?
and @Allie , i totally know what you mean. its not that im 'not a fan'- but....im not really. i don't find her very special looking or as beautiful as others seem to think. i have an inkling its because she reminds me of someone i know that i don't find very attractive- or maybe shes just for me. give me anna selezneva any day :luv:

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember seeing this photo from a while ago, before some blessed soul told her to at least start shading in the eyebrows. Still pretty, but I mean, before she was amazing, not pretty.

0327-jessica-stam-brown-hair-color-brunette_bd.jpg

Reactions: 2 users