Jessica Stam [Stammy]

31480-800w.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I want to like her, she's very beautiful but for gods sake, I am sick of her always falling over! I know it's not her fault sometimes if she falls but come on, if you can't stay upright, you probably shouldn't be a model.

I used to like stam because she's Canadian, and I'm Canadian, and she's really pretty....but I don't know any more. She doesn't sound like a very nice person. Watch this Youtube video, she's at 1:20, but you should watch the whole thing because it's funny. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_LbOl5UZW4

In my opinion, a model makes her mark when cheap clothes look expensive. Compare this with Anna S for Mango, or Freja for Zara to see how it's done. This, on the other hand, looks like a stern dye job wearing H&M.

Reactions: 1 user
I am THE BIGGEST fan of icy blue eyes, super pale skin and contrasting dark hair... that said, I cannot for the life of me figure out why this looks so TERRIBLE on Jessica S. :confused:

I never thought a hair color could turn a high fashion, striking, near perfect 10 into the average girl next door. I'm sure she'll go back to blonde or red, but its gonna be a bitch of a journey.

I thought it was pretty well known she did coke? I think I read about her doing it in the bathroom of some fashion party awhile ago.

I thought it was pretty well known she did coke? I think I read about her doing it in the bathroom of some fashion party awhile ago.

Yes, but I think she tries to conceal it better nowadays. When I walked in some of the shows she did I also heard her being referred to as 'klepto' by other models and dressers baha.

Yes, but I think she tries to conceal it better nowadays. When I walked in some of the shows she did I also heard her being referred to as 'klepto' by other models and dressers baha.

I think this needs to go on fashionindustryconfessions.tumblr.com. :grin: