Jessica Simpson

Wow. How can she be a thinspo for anyone?
Whilst it's great she's lost weight, I doubt she's going to maintain it. Remember she also lost weight to fit into those shorts for that movie or whatever that dukes thing was. Then she gained.

She's a big yoyo dieter. She'll probably have a good amount gained back by the winter holidays. I've never seen Jessica as thinspo, Ashlee was thinspo for sometime but now :wtf:

Reactions: 1 user
Glad she lost weight because she looks like Santa Claus when she is overweight. Hopefully she can maintain.

I remember this Jessica.
She says she went on Atkins for it and binged it all back after filming.

"In Touch magazine reports that after the singer was encouraged to go on the diet in 2001 to compete with the slimmer Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera, the meat-eggs-and-cheese diet caused her emotional and physical problems. “Atkins really messed me up mentally,” Jessica said, adding that she also suffered from bloating and constipation. After dropping down to 102 pounds and filming a video, she binged on carbs and gained all the weight back. Since then, Simpson has gone on a more reasonable eating plan. “I feel like curves are in,” Simpson said. “They make your outfit look better, and I link having something to pinch.”

http://popdirt.com/jessica-simpsons-atkins-diet-agony/33134/

I remember this Jessica.
She says she went on Atkins for it and binged it all back after filming.

"In Touch magazine reports that after the singer was encouraged to go on the diet in 2001 to compete with the slimmer Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera, the meat-eggs-and-cheese diet caused her emotional and physical problems. “Atkins really messed me up mentally,” Jessica said, adding that she also suffered from bloating and constipation. After dropping down to 102 pounds and filming a video, she binged on carbs and gained all the weight back. Since then, Simpson has gone on a more reasonable eating plan. “I feel like curves are in,” Simpson said. “They make your outfit look better, and I link having something to pinch.”

http://popdirt.com/jessica-simpsons-atkins-diet-agony/33134/

I also tried the extreme low carb Atkins-like diet. I ended up losing a lot of weight but I couldn't live without laxatives and I had the most intense carb cravings I had ever experienced in my life. I had never binged before the low carb diet.

Source: I Don't Like You In That Way (15 July 2014)

xJOGGGZ.jpg

If you don't like Jessica I suggest clicking on the link below. There is a short commentary on the picture.

http://idly.craveonline.com/2014/07/jessica-simpson-is-jessica-johnson-now/

LOL - that article is so pointless it's hilarious. I think the author might've been told he had to write 200 words on Jessica Simpson so filled the first half of the article calling her an alcoholic (because she's having a drink by the pool on her honeymoon) and she hasn't bothered to cover up a bruise on her leg (even though she is in a swimsuit and by the pool). I hate Jessica too but this article was just weird!

I like one of the comments though:
"So what's the problem? She's 34, she has a big bruise on her leg and she's holding a drink... Motherfuckers!"

Well....she's less lardy than she used to be, but uh....

Where oh where is the run away emoticon when you need it?

I'm glad she lost the weight, and hopefully she's motivation for others to lose the weight! What is kind of freaking me out is how muscled she's gotten, especially her legs! :eek:

EW, I absolutely can't stand Jessica Simpson. She looks like a linebacker about to tackle the hell out of someone. She just has bad genes and will never be a thinspo in my opinion, unless you want to look like you play football.