Jessica Simpson

Good for her! I used to judge her a lot when I was a teenager because she looked so ditzy but you know what? She has a really sweet personality (almost similar to Britney) and she's hilarious.

She also has a beautiful face when she does it up. I rarely see women from the Southern States who maintain a thin figure after pregnancy.

My calves are like that naturally. No exercise, or vigorous exercise, they don't expand or go away. My upper body is so much leaner/smaller so it's a real damn shame. With weight loss, they've gotten a little smaller, but the muscle is still there :nopity:

Oh noes :( I know how it sucks to have a 'problem area' that just doesn't go away but I bet you're a gorgeous woman nonetheless!!

Oh noes :( I know how it sucks to have a 'problem area' that just doesn't go away but I bet you're a gorgeous woman nonetheless!!

Haha it's alright. I've made peace with my body and it'll get better as it gets smaller. Smaller mass = smaller muscles. :) I just wanted to say JS's legs could be genetic and not necessarily due to exercise (being short doesn't help).

I don't know if it's the angle, or her big boobs or if she just has really wide shoulders but DAMN! She looks so unproportional, and I agree - what's with the face?

nsijpa6gr5thfrqai8ff.jpg

Dear god, is she a bodybuilder/man now?:run:

tbh i prefer it to the fat look, but seriously, these actresses exercise soooo much (i live in LA and have seen it first hand). you'd think they'd just diet so they didn't have to train like 2-3 hours a day....but that's 'unhealthy' so...:rolleyes:

tbh i prefer it to the fat look, but seriously, these actresses exercise soooo much (i live in LA and have seen it first hand). you'd think they'd just diet so they didn't have to train like 2-3 hours a day....but that's 'unhealthy' so...:rolleyes:

I've noticed even 'instagram models' from LA are like super ripped. Very skinny but super super ripped like to the point where it's not really that hot! Are people really exercising that much?? I've always wanted to visit and find the culture slightly intriguing because all I know is Toronto and NYC in North America.

I actually prefer a buff exercise look to a skinny flabby look. I lose all muscle at a low weight (as testified by gross stomach on profile) and I absolutely hate it. If I could exercise 2h/day I would.

nsijpa6gr5thfrqai8ff.jpg

Dear god, is she a bodybuilder/man now?:run:

I know it's not exclusive to her, but, she is so hypocritical.
The public should be berated for commenting on her 'big' weight but we should celebrate her weight loss?
Conclusion - notice but don't discuss her weight gain. Notice and discuss her weight loss.

I wonder how long she will be the 'face' of WW.
Do you think she will keep the weight off (even after she is replaced as the face)?

I've noticed even 'instagram models' from LA are like super ripped. Very skinny but super super ripped like to the point where it's not really that hot! Are people really exercising that much?? I've always wanted to visit and find the culture slightly intriguing because all I know is Toronto and NYC in North America.

in LA there is a small culture of insane exercise, like "lets work out 2x per day and eat only kale, quinoa, and cayenne lemonade/energy drinks" crowd, there's people who don't care at all, and there are people who hike a bit or go to pilates, but talk about their exercising as if it's all they do :confused:..... the average person in LA isn't skinny, but definitely thinner and more active than in many other places (save mountain cities) simply because it's easy to be outside here all year round)

I'm extremely confused as to why there is a thumbs up icon next to the subject line. Everything about her is regrettable.

I'm extremely confused as to why there is a thumbs up icon next to the subject line. Everything about her is regrettable.

The person who made the thread apparently found her old photos as thinspo. Hope that clears up your "extreme" confusion

The person who made the thread apparently found her old photos as thinspo. Hope that clears up your "extreme" confusion

No, I saw that. I'm unsure how anyone could have ever found her inspirational.

Source: I Don't Like You In That Way (15 July 2014)

xJOGGGZ.jpg

If you don't like Jessica I suggest clicking on the link below. There is a short commentary on the picture.

http://idly.craveonline.com/2014/07/jessica-simpson-is-jessica-johnson-now/

No, I saw that. I'm unsure how anyone could have ever found her inspirational.

Wow. How can she be a thinspo for anyone?
Whilst it's great she's lost weight, I doubt she's going to maintain it. Remember she also lost weight to fit into those shorts for that movie or whatever that dukes thing was. Then she gained.