Jessica Simpson

Ugh this woman is just horrible. She was cute when she was a bit younger (and much thinner), but she has always been so air-headed and ridiculous. There's nothing to like about her... not her cheap clothes line, not her enormous waistline.

There was a point where she was actually quite thin (I'm sure she had to go to great lengths to get that way), but other than that, she's always had a "meatier" body type, imo:

600x400-ENT-SkinnyCurves5-600x400.jpg

jessica-simpson-before-after390wy041510.jpg

jessica-simpson-thin_1_.jpg

Her Weight Watchers ad is supposed to come out soon. I'm curious as to how much weight she actually lost. I guess we shall see!

There was a point where she was actually quite thin (I'm sure she had to go to great lengths to get that way), but other than that, she's always had a "meatier" body type, imo:

600x400-ENT-SkinnyCurves5-600x400.jpg

jessica-simpson-before-after390wy041510.jpg

jessica-simpson-thin_1_.jpg

Her Weight Watchers ad is supposed to come out soon. I'm curious as to how much weight she actually lost. I guess we shall see!

I soo miss the Nick and Jessica days! She was so cute and small. I just can't believe she has gotten to wear she is now :( it's so sad.

OMG I saw this too. She said she has her back her pre-baby weight. Sure.

She is in no way back to her pre-baby-weight. and the commercial is a fucking joke!!!!! it's actually the proof that she didn't lose what she had to until now to fulfill her contract with WW. So they made a ridiulous spot only to led her do it again in like 4 or 5 month. I mean come on, if she really lost all her baby weight, she would have been dancing and showing of her "curves" in that WW spot, right?

Such a shame. I think i even read someting somewhere that the contract with WW wasn't only about the baby weight but about losing a lot more... I'll look it up.

Heard about the commercial and started cracking up. The whole thing is pitifully hysterical, and the excuse for it is even better: They didn't show her body because the commercials are supposed to be based on her journey not "just" weight loss. There is to be more seen with each passing commercial.
So, I guess that's Weight Watcher's way of saying FAIL! But please continue to buy into the product because we understand "real" women....:lol::lol::lol:

She's been overweight since way before pregnancy so it's not like a surprise anyways. She just got bigger.

she's actually starting to lose a bit! WOW she already looks 50% better. I hope she keeps it up..
2hgy54w.gif

She looks great! They had this pic on us weekly's website that said see Jessica Simpsons SUPER skinny body!
Haha
I wouldn't say super skinny.. but improving for sure :)

girls!!!!!

our beloved, curvy Jessica is *wait for it* preggers again!!!! :wtf:

what do you think? an accident?
or just a gentle way not to fullfill her weightwatchers contract :twisted:?
is she going to gain 200 lbs this time?

just :lol::lol::lol:

girls!!!!!

our beloved, curvy Jessica is *wait for it* preggers again!!!! :wtf:

what do you think? an accident?
or just a gentle way not to fullfill her weightwatchers contract :twisted:?
is she going to gain 200 lbs this time?

just :lol::lol::lol:

She keeps claiming it was an accident - I am SO convinced it wasn't... there's no way she could fufill that contract so she may as well pop another bun in the oven ;)

I LOL'd at your 200lbs snipe by the way, there's no guessing how big this girl is going to get this time :wtf: please Jessica think of your long-term health and that of your children!

She keeps claiming it was an accident - I am SO convinced it wasn't... there's no way she could fufill that contract so she may as well pop another bun in the oven ;)

She would not be able to lose the weight but it is crazy easy to get pregnant right after you have a baby. If you are breast feeding you cannot be on any high hormone pills so you are on low dose birth control pills. I know personally of three women who got pregnant within a year of having a baby because of it. Also lots of women mistakingly believe you cannot get pregnant right after but you definintly can.

I wonder how much she is supposed to lose for Weight Watchers? Reports have her losing 60-70lbs and I would say she could lose another 50!

do we have any details about how much she was supposed to lose to fulfill the contract?
i'm not sure if she couldn't fulfill it. of course she is far from being super skinny, but i guess that wasn't the goal anyway. and she really lost some weight as of late. i'm actually surprised she talked so little about it. but maybe i just didn't take notice?

she's actually starting to lose a bit! WOW she already looks 50% better. I hope she keeps it up..
2hgy54w.gif
What the fuck is she wearing?

She calls her self a designer, a fashion mogul! hahaha, she is spitting in the face of everyone that evern learnt to sew or picked up a vogue. She doesn't have a shred of talent in fashion. She should stick to singing which she is only reasonable at, but she clearly doesnt have any other talents other than eating and getting pregnant.

do we have any details about how much she was supposed to lose to fulfill the contract?
i'm not sure if she couldn't fulfill it. of course she is far from being super skinny, but i guess that wasn't the goal anyway. and she really lost some weight as of late. i'm actually surprised she talked so little about it. but maybe i just didn't take notice?

this is what weight watchers has to say about the incident:

“They’re furious at Jessica,” says the source of the star, who has a $4 million deal to shed to the pounds.
The source adds, “She was already on thin ice with them since she didn’t lose enough for a the first ad, when they had to shoot from the waist up.”
As a result, Simpson’s second campaign — celebrating a 70-pound loss — may not air. “They don’t think it can run,” the source explains. “No one wants to hear about a pregnant woman dieting.”

:lol::lol::lol:

this is what weight watchers has to say about the incident:

“They’re furious at Jessica,” says the source of the star, who has a $4 million deal to shed to the pounds.
The source adds, “She was already on thin ice with them since she didn’t lose enough for a the first ad, when they had to shoot from the waist up.”
As a result, Simpson’s second campaign — celebrating a 70-pound loss — may not air. “They don’t think it can run,” the source explains. “No one wants to hear about a pregnant woman dieting.”

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:
Oh dear. Did they really think she was going to do it in the first place? She doesn't have the best weight track record! Think she was quite skinny once for a movie, but apart from that I can't think of a single other time when she could be termed 'thin'... :rolleyes: