Jessica Simpson

T

TinyEmma

I think she probably won't "do it" for a lot of the people on here in terms of thinspo and I know she (rather sadly) blew up like a hippopotamus but below are the pictures I come back to time and time again for thinspo.... I keep copies at my desk, by my bed, in my purse.... and they really do stop me putting that donut in my mouth :grin:

She's not even really that skinny in these but they give me a lot of thinspo in terms of how toned she is. I just really like her body here and think to myself "this is what I wanna look like in just shorts and t-shirt this summer!"

jessica-simpson-dukes-of-hazzard.jpg
9199_doh038_thumb.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-I-VtVCa8mb1xUDgNBN2E2RTMtotgYAL5HkgUB_ihTCNWJPIw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to look at her too cause shes short like me! I didnt know until recently that she was pregnant. I just saw some pics where she looks big but its cause shes pregnant.

I get frustrated with her eating habits. She obviously want to be thin, but then eats greasy junk food like its her job.

I don't understand her :rolleyes: Have you seen her pictures whil getting pregnent? If not better look at them it could be a good not-thinspiration :superpuke:

She was never skinny, even when she was in great shape (such as Dukes). She has always been short and thick and beefy and - just speaking for my own self - that is not something I find attractive.

Sorry, TinyEmma, but I have to agree with this - she's not the type
of figure that appeals to me... those big breasts...

But any inspiration that has a positive effect is gold, so on you go!

Sorry, TinyEmma, but I have to agree with this - she's not the type
of figure that appeals to me... those big breasts...

But any inspiration that has a positive effect is gold, so on you go!

It's so weird.... because I know she isn't skinny and I don't like her legs (they for sure are beefy!) but I can't figure out what it is! Ha ha! I guess I shouldn't worry about it after all it motivates me to exercise but it's so weird!!!!

In that last picture, her face reminds me of Karen's from Mob Wives - gross!

I'd love to know how much weight she's gained while pregnant...I bet it's enough for a small person - lol!

:lol: Your comment made my day :highfive: She could divide herself on two Persons and still be fat :twisted:

I agree that she looks bad, horrible really but i think she is happier. As before i heard a lot of critizing her weight before she was even pregnant and her having to stand up say that she was" comfortable" with her weight (which we all know is crap) But now she doesnt have to make an excuse to eat the second hamburger.

She doesnt look like the type of person to be able to lose weight easily after pregnancy. Good luck to her.

If she's pregnant she doen't have to be fat lol. Look at the other skinny pregnant women,it's not necessary to like like a whale during pregnancy time :grin:

She was never skinny, by our standarts- but she had a good body while filming that Dukes movie, which I can understand guys are attracted to.
But now, she´s just plain fat. And she was like that long ago before she got pregnant.
I find her sort of hypocritic, too:
She signed a contract with some weight loss program she´s going to support after pregnancy, and she´s always talking about her weight. Either, how proud she is of her curves, or then how good she feels to have lost some pounds.
And then recently, she published that she enjoys Mac n cheese for breakfast. (I feel sick by even thinking about having stuff like that early in the morning)
Looks like she can´t decide for one side or the other. Sounds like a wannabe-skinny, who just loves food a tad more than her figure.

It's so strange how time leads to Jessica and Ashlee switching places in being the "fat one"