Jessica Simpson admits to her ugly diet

A

AmorFlaco

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/goddess/jessica-simpson-dishes-her-elle-cover-shoot-ate-021154986.html

eating cheesecake before a shoot? and shes trying to say its okay to pig out on sweet foods? she says that she feels comfortable in her own skin when shes pregnant. no its not okay to eat like a pig even when youre with a baby.

she "doesnt even like taking pictures in a bikini" yea no wonder with what shes eating. and i bet all the "positive feedback" shes getting is comming from those who sit around and eat just like her all day.

its just that i noticed that there was a thread somewhere that was discussing jessica simpson and wen i stumbled across this i had to share. so what is your opinion on this?

Since I don't have a child/never been pregnant, I decided to look it up
http://www.babymed.com/food-and-nutrition/take-out-and-fast-food-during-pregnancy
http://pregnancy.amuchbetterway.com/sugar-and-pregnancy/
Eating junk & excessive sweets during pregnancy can lead to gestational diabetes.
Also says you need only 300 extra calories a day during even your 2nd & 3rd trimesters
so it's not really 'eating for two' - or FOUR, in Jessica's case
and pregnant women should gain up to 25-30 pounds during the pregnancy. Definitely more like 40 in her case.

I remember seeing a documentary on how all these processed foods are not meant for us. Our body is not capable of breaking them down as well as unprocessed foods. At least not on a daily basis.
I don't know why people like her throw their health out the window, especially during a time as important as a pregnancy.
Worse are the people condoning this behavior and all those people who will read this and think it's okay and potentially harm their babies.

Reactions: 1 user
I think she thinks that because she is pregnant she can eat anything and just let go. Plus she has the confidence with the baby coming so I guess she thinks why not. The article states that her baby will be on the heavy side, I think if I was told that then I would watch what I eat and exercise.

Just on the side note: I really didn't like celebrities posing on covers when they're pregnant. I think pregnancy is beautiful but I am sick of seeing almost every pregnant celebrity on the cover. I want to see models on the covers!

I cannot stand this stupid cover photo... and what's with her left eye? She looks like a dalmatian. Spot, to be specific.

Since I don't have a child/never been pregnant, I decided to look it up
http://www.babymed.com/food-and-nutrition/take-out-and-fast-food-during-pregnancy
http://pregnancy.amuchbetterway.com/sugar-and-pregnancy/
Eating junk & excessive sweets during pregnancy can lead to gestational diabetes.
Also says you need only 300 extra calories a day during even your 2nd & 3rd trimesters
so it's not really 'eating for two' - or FOUR, in Jessica's case
and pregnant women should gain up to 25-30 pounds during the pregnancy. Definitely more like 40 in her case.

I remember seeing a documentary on how all these processed foods are not meant for us. Our body is not capable of breaking them down as well as unprocessed foods. At least not on a daily basis.
I don't know why people like her throw their health out the window, especially during a time as important as a pregnancy.
Worse are the people condoning this behavior and all those people who will read this and think it's okay and potentially harm their babies.

I agree 100%... eating like a pig while your pregnant makes you a bad parent before your children are even born...i'm sorry, that's just my opinion, but the research you did shows me i'm right....

Is no one else grossed out that she is naked on a cover being that chub? I usually hate these pictures, big belly showing, hands covering the boobs. (Miranda Kerr did it, but she looked awesome so it is forgivable ;)) This is nasty and for sure completely and totally photoshopped.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but where exactly did she "admit to her ugly diet"? I only read she ate cheesecake before the shoot. I'm not sure if that says anything about her diet. I eat cheesecake sometimes, too.

Is no one else grossed out that she is naked on a cover being that chub? I usually hate these pictures, big belly showing, hands covering the boobs. (Miranda Kerr did it, but she looked awesome so it is forgivable ;)) This is nasty and for sure completely and totally photoshopped.

I think lots of models did photoshoots when they were pregnant and most of the times i find these pictures very beautiful, there's nothing gross about it though i agree with you about Jessica Simpson...lots of photoshop and still gross...

Pregnant beauties (in my eyes):

xin_0810032515167061666539.jpg

Image.ashx

miranda_kerr_pregnant_W-300x416.jpg

I think lots of models did photoshoots when they were pregnant and most of the times i find these pictures very beautiful, there's nothing gross about it though i agree with you about Jessica Simpson...lots of photoshop and still gross...

Pregnant beauties (in my eyes):

xin_0810032515167061666539.jpg

Image.ashx

miranda_kerr_pregnant_W-300x416.jpg

I understand where your coming from. I might just be more conservative and I think it's very strange to pose nude pregnant.

But if your thinking terms that pregnancy is beautiful I can understand that.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but where exactly did she "admit to her ugly diet"? I only read she ate cheesecake before the shoot. I'm not sure if that says anything about her diet. I eat cheesecake sometimes, too.

It's true she hasn't stated it bluntly, but the article has the underlying message that she's not being too strict about her diet. This can be good, or bad.
The fact that she ate cheesecake before the photo shoot is an indication that she's not obsessive, like other people (which is good, in a way), but also says she's bordering on the line of being nonchalant (which is not good).
Unless she specifically ate (or 'supposedly' ate) before the shoot so that she could make it seem she wasn't being obsessive. But I think her size speaks otherwise.
And in any case, even things like cheesecake aren't to be taken lightly during pregnancy. Unless, like I said, this is a one-off case, which I think everyone will agree, it does not seem to be.

‘I had a buttered Pop Tart this morning,’ she said. ‘I’m eating a lot of stuff that I ate in my childhood. Kraft Mac n’ Cheese, Pop Tarts, Cap’n Crunch. Everything’s filled with sugar. I’m like, ‘Yeah, I can do it. We’ll worry about the rest afterwards.’

… told Jessica to Extra.

and...:shy:

“Kraft mac and cheese with Lawry’s seasoning salt is the breakfast of pregnant champions!!!”

“This week it’s peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, toasted. And then, I’ll put some salt on my hand like I’m taking a tequila shot and then take a bite of the sandwich.”

“I’ll cry at the drop of a hat. That’s the one thing about pregnancy. Even a great souffle would make me cry. I felt the baby move the other day for the first time and I had big crocodile tears.”

… says Jessica.

shes killing her baby!

*maybe an overexageration but i cant imgine those foods are going to be good for it!

I had a buttered Pop Tart this morning,’ she said. ‘I’m eating a lot of stuff that I ate in my childhood. Kraft Mac n’ Cheese, Pop Tarts, Cap’n Crunch. Everything’s filled with sugar. I’m like, ‘Yeah, I can do it. We’ll worry about the rest afterwards.’

Buttered Pop tart? Thats just sounds nasty!

Buttered pop tart? Omg I actually feel sick.

It must be the new pickles and ice cream.

I love this quote from a reader:

"I'm tired of celebrities blathering about how much they indulge themselves, "oh, I ate cheesecake look how normal I am" and then using airbrush and photoshop so much that their bodies do not look natural. I'm pregnant, I'm all for her posing nude/whatever she wants to do, but quit saying how comfortable in your own skin you are in one sentence and then in the next asking your photographer if they can buff out your stretchmarks."

So true...she acts completely comfortable...but I DARE her to take a photo without photoshop cutting out the stretch marks. I'm sure other pregnant celebs could do it. This one? This one...no.

When Demi Moore did it, you could only see the pregnancy and she looked good.

Jessica Simpson looks like she ate a baby to wash down that cheesecake before the shoot. :wtf:

1331134819_jessica-simpson-demi-moore-article.jpg

See the difference in the neck, arms, ELBOWS, wrist-density, and even BODY position? Jessica is angled toward the camera slightly to make her look even smaller.

Demi is turned more away from the camera. AND Demi looks more pregnant in comparison. HMM.

Sorry but this chick is soooo disgusting. I agree with what some of you said about how she is just using this as one more excuse to eat, eat, eat.

And am I the only one who finds pregnancy revolting? I don't mean all the cushy stuff like babies and all that, I'm just talking about pregnant bodies.. it's so.... gross.. so.. like, fat and juicy and just ... eww.

And I've never known any girl who got her pre-baby body back 100%.. ever!

And I've never known any girl who got her pre-baby body back 100%.. ever!

i actually know a couple :}

and also i am very proud of my mom: shes had 5 kids and weights 140 and shes still losing. i think that is very good for the number of kids she had and for her age. shes very good inspiration for me.

on another note, she is proof that with proper nutrition and exercise, you can accomplish kids and a healthy body! :}