Jessica Sikosek

Jailbait

Super Star
Jan 27, 2012
A gorgeous model with a stunning face but I really think she can afford to lose a lot more weight - she would get so much work, I think.

What do you girls think of her?

STATS
Height: 5′8
Bust: 32B
Waist: 22″
Hips: 33″

tumblr_mh6o9eMnvN1rv7sano1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjiy1awFOl1rxfwujo1_r1_500.jpg

girl_wont_you_come_back_home4.jpg

js_Portfolio_60.jpg

tumblr_mbnra6hc431qcuglxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mn84yjmdzX1qcuglxo1_r2_500.jpg

tumblr_m90g7w_IGf_P1rtxgizo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m90puv8yv_J1rtxgizo1_1280.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Agree. Beautiful girl, but could lose some weight, especially on her
tummy. Also her arms and legs need definition.

I'm not sure that I believe her when she says her waist is 22"

Well, maybe she has. She seems to have a narrow frame, but since that can make women look even chubby (and here it does), she should really lose weight. She's also not that tall so she needs skinny legs to compensate. :confused:

i have never heard of her but her face is just stunning! something about her features (or maybe it's also the style of the pictures) looks very 90s to me - she kind of reminds me of those 90ies supermodels like christy turlington, laetitia casta etc., don't you think?

600full-jessica-sikosek.jpg

Well, maybe she has. She seems to have a narrow frame, but since that can make women look even chubby (and here it does), she should really lose weight. She's also not that tall so she needs skinny legs to compensate. :confused:

That's what I thought at first, but I know that I have a 22" waist and 32" hips, and there is a bigger difference between my hips and waist than she has, and her hips are an inch bigger - see that last pic in the first post. Idk though.

I don't like her body (esp tummy) and she looks older than she really is.

Reactions: 1 users
I think she's beautiful but I agree with Fashion Thin, her body needs work and she looks older. I would have guessed she was a 90s model or something.

Bumping this thread because I am kinda obsessed with this girl and just spent the last 30 minutes on her Instagram and Tumblr :oops: What I found interesting is that she is very straight forward with her diet, and she says that she fasts, does juice cleanses for 10 days, and that she weighs 110 lbs and trying to get to 105 (I think that she should aim for even lower than that) But good girl, I have hope that she will get there and she will look absolutely stunning. :kiss: