Jessica Chastain

Super Star
May 11, 2012
She is beautiful and talented (I have only seen her in Mama and Interstellar though), but her arms are so soft and flabby.

sXJJwKal.jpg
Vg7Z4X7l.jpg

GQzbgZDl.jpg

TeuYhlQl.jpg
vYGHM7ol.jpg

dG4DELnl.jpg
sw7R36Rl.jpg

my9YX8tl.jpg
TgiRK8jl.jpg

VnPQ7tpl.jpg
rPO0hzPl.jpg

BwCxwi2l.jpg
voejyxrl.jpg

0ejCno7l.jpg

IP9ag4Il.jpg

wObDSaOl.jpg

PYMr1z8l.jpg

siB1qhIl.jpg

I can't believe there's never been a thread about her! I think she's so gorgeous. Although these pictures have seriously made me realize why she's an actress and not a model, besides her obvious talent in acting. Her face is stunning but it doesn't fit her (sorry, but, chubs) figure at all. It does make me wonder though what her face would look like if she lost lbs… her bone structure is already very pronounced. It might actually take away from her facial beauty.

I actually don't find her noticeably beautiful. She's not average or ugly, but I don't find her particularly pretty even though I love redheads. Maybe if she lost weight, but at this weight, I don't see anything spectacular. But, she is a phenomenal actress and I love her.

^ wasted potential?? she is an extraordinarily talented and hardworking academy-award nominated actress. I think she has lived up to her potential... I don't think losing weight would necessarily help her career. She obviously wants to be an actress, not a model

Reactions: 1 users
^ wasted potential?? she is an extraordinarily talented and hardworking academy-award nominated actress. I think she has lived up to her potential... I don't think losing weight would necessarily help her career. She obviously wants to be an actress, not a model

Obviously I'm only talking physically, here. Not relative to her career.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
she has a very "aggressive" bone structure in her face, so extreme weight loss may make it look too weirdly angular or mannish in my own opinion; i do wish her body was smaller though, just personally

I personally really love angular faces but I wonder what sort of effect it could have on her acting career. It would definitely change her look.

I'm not discounting her career accomplishments by saying "waste of potential," I'm just saying if she lost ~20 pounds.. Holy shit :luv:

:ijizzed:

she has a very "aggressive" bone structure in her face, so extreme weight loss may make it look too weirdly angular or mannish in my own opinion; i do wish her body was smaller though, just personally

I was actually going to post her in the waste of a face thread a little while back and didn't because i thought the exact same thing - if she were too lose enough to be skinny her face would be too angular in a negative way.
If her face looked the same and her body slimmed down she'd be absolutely perfect in my opinion