Jessica Biel

E

Emerald Eyes

I've always thought Jessica had an absolutely stunning face. Her weight seems to vary a bit so I'm guessing it doesn't come naturally to her without a lot of effort.

Jessica_Biel+Nov_12_2008.jpg

Her waist looks awesome in this pic and I'm kinda lovin' the whole "ghetto ass" she's got going on!

w-magazine-011312-57.jpg

jessica-biel-gq-04.jpg

celebrity-hourglass-jessica.jpg

She's very sporty and muscular but very feminine too when she's all dolled up.

I don't really like her nose (I don't think it's hers either) but she does have nice eyes and a beautiful smile.

As for her body, she's a bit too muscular for my taste but she always dresses really well and definitely takes care of herself.

Jessica has my dream body! I have naturally bigger bottom so I just want to get rid of the fat and have nice mascular butt like Jessica does :D

I don't like her at all. Whilst I don't admire her body, it's a bit muscular for my taste but I do like that she has been pretty consistent with her weight.

I don't like her at all. Whilst I don't admire her body, it's a bit muscular for my taste but I do like that she has been pretty consistent with her weight.

Could be wrong but to me she looks a good bit thinner since she got engaged to Justin T:

030912-jessica-biel-engagement-ring-440.jpg

And she's fluctuated a bit over the years but not hugely.

f31f42fead0301c287f54495ed2052bf.jpg

IMO she's looking her best ever right now even though she's that bit older.

Could be wrong but to me she looks a good bit thinner since she got engaged to Justin T:

030912-jessica-biel-engagement-ring-440.jpg

And she's fluctuated a bit over the years but not hugely.

f31f42fead0301c287f54495ed2052bf.jpg

IMO she's looking her best ever right now even though she's that bit older.

Oh wow! I didn't realize she was bigger before. I guess I never really payed much attention to her body, sorry for my error. :eek:

I think she has a beautiful face.

Her arms are way to muscular for me!! reminds me almost of Cameron Diaz arms.

She's got a great butt :) pretty eyes and smile . She's like wine or a leather couch definitely getting better with age :grin: