Jessica Alba

She actually had a baby 6 months ago and then 4 months later (Jan '12) she was looking like this
jessica-alba-2-435.jpg

:sneaky:
Now I hear she's Giving Jessica Simpson pointers on how to get back in shape post-baby :p

Now I hear she's Giving Jessica Simpson pointers on how to get back in shape post-baby :p

Oh I'm sorry, I meant telling JS how to get IN shape. Dunno how a 'back' got in there.

She looks so good! She doesn't seem like a naturally thin person to me, but she has such a pretty face and I don't even mind her when she's curvier -- Probably because from what I can tell, she actually is curvy, as in average but shapely, not "curvy" as in chunky monkey. :rolleyes:

Aw I love her, she's so adorable and pretty. Although my boyfriend did have a poster of her in his room for like, ages, until we moved in together. So I kinda hate her too...

I love her. Always have. I think she has a great body. I love that she knows her body and springs back from having babies like it's nothing. I love that she took ownership of her diet from a young age. I love that she cooks and has a family and a career and just seems super down to earth. I love that no matter how thin she gets she always has a bubble butt.

She got really thin a while back:
jessica-alba-we-love-you-in-a-bikini-page-view-img-1.jpg

jessica-alba-post-baby-body-2011.jpg

The "After" in these is like 1 month after her last baby, I think.

But to my ideal body and how I would LOVE to look is a tad more filled out:
jessica1.jpg

jessica-alba-green-bikini.jpg

So yeah, major Alba girl crush over here.

P.S. Her workout regimen at some point:
http://skinnyfit.wordpress.com/2009...dy-what-we-can-learn-from-her-fitness-regime/

I´m not sure about her. She looks good, btw.

She admitted that she had an eating disorder during her teen years; and I´m not convinced that she recovered ever since.
All her interviews are about her looks, her weight, her body, bla bla bla...

I love her. Always have. I think she has a great body. I love that she knows her body and springs back from having babies like it's nothing. I love that she took ownership of her diet from a young age. I love that she cooks and has a family and a career and just seems super down to earth. I love that no matter how thin she gets she always has a bubble butt.

She got really thin a while back:
jessica-alba-we-love-you-in-a-bikini-page-view-img-1.jpg

jessica-alba-post-baby-body-2011.jpg

The "After" in these is like 1 month after her last baby, I think.

But to my ideal body and how I would LOVE to look is a tad more filled out:
jessica1.jpg

jessica-alba-green-bikini.jpg

So yeah, major Alba girl crush over here.

P.S. Her workout regimen at some point:
http://skinnyfit.wordpress.com/2009...dy-what-we-can-learn-from-her-fitness-regime/

Damn! Those Spiderman pushups look tough! I need to up my push-up game so I can try those! And apparently she uses the Warrior Diet. IF for the win!

Last edited by a moderator:
I´m not sure about her. She looks good, btw.

She admitted that she had an eating disorder during her teen years; and I´m not convinced that she recovered ever since.
All her interviews are about her looks, her weight, her body, bla bla bla...

She constantly gets asked about her figure. I really don't believe she has an eating disorder at all. She looks super healthy. I think that she is diligent about her diet but I don't think she has a disorder. She's talked at length about how she learned to cook so she could keep her meals low cal and healthy. I follow her on Twitter and she's constantly posting pics of the stuff she cooks at home. I just think she cares about how she looks enough to put in the work even though she'd rather be doing something else.

Damn! Those Spiderman pushups look tough! I need to up my push-up game so I can try those! And apparently she uses the Warrior Diet. IF for the win!

I decided to try that regime yesterday. I haven't even finished the first round when my bf came home. I didn't have it in me to start again. :(
I'll try again today.

I think that she has a body like Jennifer Love .Her upper body is slim ( and her face ) ,but her lower body is quite curvy

lanvin-030212-6.jpg

j.jpg

I think she's absolutely gorgeous. I remember ages ago I watched some sort of show where she mentioned how she takes care of what goes into her mouth and how important it was for her to not become like her parents. You can really tell she is disciplined about her eating habits. Good on her :)

What she accomplishes with the workouts is amazing- I'd be happy to have half that result.
I will put cold ice on my neck, whatever it takes lol.