Jessica Alba

She's so gorgeous! she's was totally my thinspo for losing weight after having my baby.

July 11, 2012
jessica-alba-italy-bikini-vacation-05.jpg

image.jpg

gallery_main-jessica-alba-amalfi-coast-07.jpg

jessicaalba-tummy.jpg

Jessica-Alba-Bikini-in-Italy-09.jpeg

jessica_alba_bikini_pool_amalfi_italy_july_11_2012_1-450x790.jpg

jessica-alba-italy-bikini-vacation.jpg

Jessica-Alba-Bikinis-in-Italy-With-Her-Daughters-8-682x1024.jpg

jessica-alba-bikini-e1342065311168-530x696.jpg
[/IMG]

July 13, 2012
JESSICA-ALBA-in-Bikini-on-Vacation-in-Italy-10.jpg

jessica_alba_12.jpg

She's slim, but no longer skinny after such a long time. She's apple shaped, so most of her fat goes to her mid section. She's got no waist, broad shoulders, skinny legs, etc.

Definitely one of the few celebrities I envy in terms of look and body shape. Especially because her face doesn't look drawn and ematiated, I think she found a good combination of diet and exercise for her

Yep...cover up quick with a ginormous towel coz that's Jess Alba standing next to you putting you to shame honey!!

Jessica-Alba-Bikinis-in-Italy-With-Her-Daughters-8-682x1024.jpg

I think shes obviously very beautiful and keeps a healthy lifestyle but I can't say much for her acting. I'm not convinced

She looks pretty good considering she's a mom and her career as an actress is second to her career as a celebrity.

All her interviews are about her looks, her weight, her body, bla bla bla...

I never really thought about that. But you're right, a lot of the articles I see about her are "How Jessica lost the weight after the baby" or "the 5 super foods Jessica Alba eats" . . never anything a lot more substantial than that.

I love her body, she has a figure and isn't just a rail, but she's still skinny. I think I like her somewhere in the middle. Not SUPER thin like the earlier photos, but also post-baby she does look a bit more flabby in the thigh area (ugh the bane of my existence as well!)