Jessica Alba

Nice legs in this picture, and i think she is so sexy and i love her in Deep Blue or w.e that movie is lol. Rock on Jessica !!
alba2-e1273584246319.jpg

So adorable.
albawithveggies_460.jpg

She constantly gets asked about her figure. I really don't believe she has an eating disorder at all. She looks super healthy. I think that she is diligent about her diet but I don't think she has a disorder. She's talked at length about how she learned to cook so she could keep her meals low cal and healthy. I follow her on Twitter and she's constantly posting pics of the stuff she cooks at home. I just think she cares about how she looks enough to put in the work even though she'd rather be doing something else.

whats the website of her profile? :cool:

She's so cute :) I LOVED her in Good Luck Chuck. She was very thin in that.
Also how amazing was her body in "Into the Blue"?? :bow:
1282362316941.gif

I really love Jessica. She's got this really young, and fresh look about her. And she's so adorable! But somehow she manages to be sexy too...
I think her body is really great. I'm proud of her for beating her fat genes, and not just doing what her parents do. It's hard to switch when it's all you know.

"“Before this [pregnancy] it was coffee in the morning, yogurt for lunch, and the only meal was dinner,” Jessica said." So disciplined, considering her work-outs on top of it!

I love her, i think she takes a lot of care of her body and she eats very healthy.

alba2-e1273584246319.jpg

albawithveggies_460.jpg

article-0-0B8FD16E000005DC-273_468x312.jpg

jessica-alba-foods-300x279.jpg

:luv::bow: she makes me want to go and buy a shitload of veggies :lol:

Also, I remember reading snippets of this somewhere a while ago and being grateful for her honesty

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/283681/20120118/jessica-alba-s-diet-secrets-dropped-baby.htm

"I have a hard time with portion control, so I have 1,200-calorie meals delivered. But I also work out, so basically I'm starving - it sucks. I drink a lot of water," she said.

@Rose125 agreed. Her honesty is so refreshing and awesome. None of that "oh I eat whatever I want and am naturally this skinny and fit" bs.

Last edited by a moderator:
"“Before this [pregnancy] it was coffee in the morning, yogurt for lunch, and the only meal was dinner,” Jessica said." So disciplined, considering her work-outs on top of it!

OMG her discipline is crazy! Maybe I should start doing this. And also, I love that she doesn't bullshit us by saying "Oh yeah, well, I just have a really fast metabolism." Every time I hear that I want to be like "LIEESSSS!!!!!!"

Edit: Also "Her exercise regimen is quite intense. "To get back in shape, I start by exercising for about an hour a day, then go up to three hours, five days a week, I do a lot of cardio and some core strengthening." What! 3 hours a day! God I wish I had the time/energy/motivation to do that!

Any clue about her height and weight? How mouch do you guys think her BMI is?
I really like her body and I'd like to have a reference

Any clue about her height and weight? How mouch do you guys think her BMI is?
I really like her body and I'd like to have a reference

The article [MENTION]Rosie125[/MENTION] posted says she's 5' 7", and this website claims she weighed 127 during the filming of Into The Blue, but then this website says she's 5' 8" and 110 pounds. So who knows?

Thank you dear!!! :) I know, I've read the 5'7 127... :nopity: (She looks wayyyy thiner than 127 in that movie... Even if we talk muscle weight is just sounds like bull%&$) :hmm:

She would be really skinny if she was 5'8 and 110 pounds.

My guess - 5'6 and 120 pounds:)

Jessica Alba has like, exactly the body AND the look that I aspire to. And she's also major inspiration for how taking care of yourself keeps you looking YOUNG: she's over 30 now and she looks so fantastic. Not desperate to stay young, just fresh and healthy :luv::luv::luv:

Jessica Alba has like, exactly the body AND the look that I aspire to. And she's also major inspiration for how taking care of yourself keeps you looking YOUNG: she's over 30 now and she looks so fantastic. Not desperate to stay young, just fresh and healthy :luv::luv::luv:

agreed 100% - she's my biggest inspiration!

That's what I think of her too. I think its achievable for me, too, although I'm shorter than her.

I loooved her in Into The Blue and Honey. I think I will put a picture of her in my wallet :-D or wear one of these bracelets with "WWJAD" on it :-D