Jess...

S

shedrawshearts

One of my best friends, Jessica D. was becoming very famous as a model in Australia (that was before she got married and had the most beautiful girl in the world). Shes worked with models such as Miranda Kerr and Samantha Harris (I actually went to school with Sam haha)...

I always thought it was a shame that she stopped modelling. She has the most gorgeous face and lips Ive ever seen. Her body is absolutely perfect, even when she was pregnant, she was still stunning.

Im curious to know what you guys think of her. I pulled out some of her modelling photos:

29med.jpg

scaled.php

scaled.php

I remember one time, she got really, really thin... It was before this photoshoot, she was 17 at the time.
scaled.php

I used to go watch her at the Melb. Australian Fashion weeks... so much fun.
scaled.php

Lastly, her billboard Levis pic :D It was so funny seeing her all over my city on the billboards. We used to drive around in my first car either waving at people, or coming really close to them and scaring them (we were stupid and young lol). Once the billboards started popping up all over the place, we couldnt do that anymore, people would freak out. There was one guy who got into his car and followed us around for an hour while we tried to lose him. HORRIFYING experience!
scaled.php

Actually, Im curious to know: She never used her real last name whilst modelling... is this common? I have many friends who are top models but they all use their real last names.

Interesting face indeed!
Her boobs appear huge in comparison to the rest of her - just curious, are they real? :lol:

Interesting face indeed!
Her boobs appear huge in comparison to the rest of her - just curious, are they real? :lol:

Yeah they are, haha... She had some problems with them because of modelling. She was always a size Aus6-8 (I think thats like 00 or 0 in US sizes) but he boobs just wouldnt fit into some dresses... she has the most amazing body Ive ever seen. Sooo jealous!

wow, she is really beautiful. I guess if she still modelled she would be big! and definitely one of my favorites. Beautiful body and face. How tall is she?

I love her! Everything about her is perfect and now I'm sad I'm not her.

yeh she's beautiful! what is she doing now that she isn't modelling? Is she getting back into the modelling industry? cause she should she's gorgeous :) But i'm sure it would be tricky when you got a little baby to look after.

yeh she's beautiful! what is she doing now that she isn't modelling? Is she getting back into the modelling industry? cause she should she's gorgeous :) But i'm sure it would be tricky when you got a little baby to look after.

You know, she has the perfect body and looks for the industry... I dont think she is going back to it... Her girl is 3 and a half now. She doesnt seem to do much, lol. Her husband works and she... goes shopping :D haha

You know, she has the perfect body and looks for the industry... I dont think she is going back to it... Her girl is 3 and a half now. She doesnt seem to do much, lol. Her husband works and she... goes shopping :D haha

Wow she's a lucky woman!