Jered Leto

doors-of-perception

Rising Star
Apr 30, 2012
London
So, I know this isn't about some lovely skinny female celeb with tiny twiggy legs but it is interesting nevertheless! Plus it has some great Terry Richardson photography as a bonus!

Jared Leto revealed just how far he went to play a transsexual living with HIV in the upcoming film “Dallas Buyers Club.” Apparently he's consumed nothing but water for the last 21 days!

leto-terry-ps-112912sp.jpg

leto-.jpg

leto-11291.jpg

leto-112912-.jpg

It's pretty scary! I would never have thought this was him unless someone told me AND I looked really closely!

^ I think that's right. My bf couldn't eat solid foods for a weekend and lost 4 kg! 4 kg on two days! :wtf: crazy fast metabolism of men...

jared-leto-2-467.jpg

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

He looks scary! Look at his cheekbones! Like he is 10 years older ._.

oww!!! How I love men thinspiration. For some strange reason I find it more inspiring and motivating than females. I guess I am a bit strange.
Matthew Bellamy from Muse ( when he was younger, now he has gained weight together with his wife Hudson) and David Bowie, are my favorites, inspires me the most.

He's my new inspiration. If he can do 21 days water fast then I can. When Jan 1 comes and I'm not satisfied I might do a fast for 2 weeks with a little bit of eating (healthy eating) to reach my perfection state. I have a deadline to meet.