Jennifer Hudson tells Adele to lose weight :)

Coffee_Girl

Worker Bee
Jan 23, 2012
Poland
http://www.celebitchy.com/210561/ad...dson_after_j-hud_recommended_weight_watchers/

What do you guys think? I mean assuming that it's true ;-)
I would probably be pissed two if I was having the best night of my life and someone told me that I'm too fat :p

On the other hand I kind of understand Jennifer. When I lost weight and people started noticing and asking me how I did it, I started giving them advice. Which, believe me, was not what they wanted to hear.

I think Adele's weight really isn't any of Jennifer Hudson's business. Yeah, I think Adele's fat, but if she wants to be fat and smoke a lot every day, let her do it. People shouldn't push their lifestyles onto others, I think it's just snobby. Every since my weight loss, people always ask me for advice, and sometimes I end up sounding condescending and I just feel like a bitch.

Ugh, Jennifer Hudson. I don't know if this is true but I can't stand that woman. I think she looks like a bobblehead and I don't need her blowing up my TV with all her Weight Watchers bull shit. I don't think she's attractive even after the weight loss and I highly doubt she actually did it through Weight Watchers. Every time she pops up on my screen in those ugly vinyl leggings and stupid Victorian inspired blazer tailored to make her body look nicer than it actually is it makes me want to throw my remote through the television. Jennifer: YOU WILL NEVER BE HOT ENOUGH TO PULL OFF VINYL LEGGINGS. If this is true, she's a jealous bitch. On the night when someone wins 6 grammies you congratulate them on their achievement and save the critiques for later... unless you're jealous.

J.Hud won a grammy, golden globe and a freaking oscar. She just needs to nab a tony and she'll have the trifecta.
Also, she spent most of her life being a fatty, and lost a lot of her family in a truly horrific event.
I don't buy what she shills, but I definitely don't think she's the type to be that bitchy to someone she doesn't even know.

J.Hud won a grammy, golden globe and a freaking oscar. She just needs to nab a tony and she'll have the trifecta.
Also, she spent most of her life being a fatty, and lost a lot of her family in a truly horrific event.
I don't buy what she shills, but I definitely don't think she's the type to be that bitchy to someone she doesn't even know.

I agree, that's why I thought that if any of this happened it was just an accidental "You just said I look great? I'm following WW diet, it really does wonders - do you want some more info?"

I also don't trust this article.

But if:
I think it's fine that Adele says she doesn't care about the weight issues. But honestly she's really too big to be healthy. Even with 10kg (22 lbs ;) ) she would be big/chubby, but of course healthier. She should go for it. Btw.: WW is just a diet for fatties, but it could work on her.

I think Adele's weight really isn't any of Jennifer Hudson's business. Yeah, I think Adele's fat, but if she wants to be fat and smoke a lot every day, let her do it. People shouldn't push their lifestyles onto others, I think it's just snobby. Every since my weight loss, people always ask me for advice, and sometimes I end up sounding condescending and I just feel like a bitch.

I think it too :grin:
Definitely, Adele is fat according to all standards, but who is Jennifer Hudson to say her she should lose some weight? Omg :nervous:

This! Thank you!

Hudson DOES get paid to support Weight Watchers. Maybe it was meant to be a quick plug that Adele took the wrong way. While Hudson is extremely excited about her weight loss, Adele is extremely adamant that she is perfectly fine.

Could just be a misunderstanding. Or completely made up!

I agree with you girls, though. You never sound anything less than condescending when giving unwanted advice.

I really don't think that Jennifer should care about Adele's weight. If Adele doesn't feel like losing any weight then I don't think she should. Weight isn't that important to a lot of people but I could never be proud of myself if I had Adele's body. However, I think she is a cool person to do whatever she feel is right and I really admire her for being completely herself.

i think thats pretty obnoxious if she really said that to adele. everyone has to decide on their own when they choose to lose weight. hudson has lost weight and kept it off for like a year and so she has the power to tell people what to do with their bodies?

oh and from the article: "Adele has made it known she’s happy just the way she is – at 165 pounds – and doesn’t intend to diet."

165 pounds? i think not.

Jennifer Hudson is a spokesperson for WW and I doubt that she recommended them to Adele, because she cares in any way about her....

Anyway Jennifer should mind her own business, did she forget what she used to look like? I now know at least one person who will laugh at her when she gains it all back ^^.

jennifer-hudson-today-show.jpg

oh and from the article: "Adele has made it known she’s happy just the way she is – at 165 pounds – and doesn’t intend to diet."

165 pounds? i think not.

THANK YOU! I was scanning through to see if anyone else had spotted that. There is no way. I mean she's probably a shorty but she has to weigh more than that surely :hmm: that made me question the source if nothing else

This is probably taken out of context. That aside, I cannot stand anymore WW commercials with Jennifer in them. Im really happy for her losing weight and I think she is really talented but im kind of over her WW stuff. Wish they would pick someone else already.

OKay, anyone who believes this story is true is a fucking moron. It's from the fucking Enquirer for Christ's sake! Even if it is true, what's the big deal? It was just a friendly suggestion. Jennifer is not the bitchy nor jealous type. I love Jennifer and hope she can motivate the rest of fatass America to lose some weight.