Jennifer Connelly

I'm really jealous of her because she looks so cool and she is married to Paul Bettany.. :nod:

Unbelievable how good she looks, :luv:

028.jpg

021.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
How the fuck?? My brain is broken.
1441113410IMG_0258.GIF

No idea how she did this but goals.

a walking perfection,

I had to get her movie Shelter where she dropped 25 pounds for. Also she was stick-thin in 'He's just not into you', I will get that movie too. :yawn:

Reactions: 3 users
skinny, even toned, glossy hair, beautiful skin....classy, elegant & funny. (I can't even imagine she has a kid too!) I can't get enough of her. Also I've been watching her since back in the Labyrinth and Rocketeer days...She is my role model about aging gracefully. please never change JC...

AB is going to have to share his crush. Sorry.

Reactions: 1 users
may the server and the hungry mobile data mb counter forgive my gifs, but I'd like to share
q5kyJF9.gif

W3Krcwh.gif

LUpKwK6.gif

l4DgYfY.gif

azUN6sa.gif

I've always admired Jennifer Connelly. She exudes power and grace through a self-confidence uninfluenced by the media, trends, etc. She is both subtle and intense. She has somehow mastered what I think most of us here seek: achieving the absolute best version of ourselves--for ourselves, not for anyone else.

@lechatnoir I would also love to know her skincare routine! And I love the fact that she is proof that getting older doesn't automatically mean gaining weight or losing style, that if you take care of yourself you can rock 40s and beyond.

Me too.

And the dumb question of the day: how to achieve that look ? I have like zero muscle tone (skinny fat). Is it a certain exercise + eating little ?
Definitely running :)

Attachments

• article-2196491-14C5E3AE000005DC-348_634x897.jpg
    article-2196491-14C5E3AE000005DC-348_634x897.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 100