Jennifer Aniston

May 8, 2013

article-2322034-19B2F513000005DC-895_306x423.jpg

article-2322034-19B2CABB000005DC-286_634x1024.jpg

article-2322034-19B2F520000005DC-933_634x1040.jpg

Does her face look different? Her nose seems bigger or something. I can't quite put my finger on it, so maybe it's just weight gain, but she looks odd to me here.

:(
Girl is getting big!

I know :( for a minute there I thought (was hoping) she was pregnant, but by the looks of these shots, it doesn't seem as though she is.
And her face... :facepalm: You can tell she is a smoker. I commend her though, for not getting work done.

Yeah I think she needs the little extra fat now to give her a temporarily youthful look. I think the same thing really worked for a time on Ellen Degeneres too

Wow she has gained so much recently, the weight gain is seen on every part of her body right down to her fingers. So so sad :(

I thought she was pregnant in that blue dress:wtf: Her legs don't seem to have come off as badly as her stomach, but she has gained. i hadn't noticed until now and it really surprised me. That said...I think the hair looks nicer than the overstraightened blonde look of recent years

I thought she was pregnant in that blue dress:wtf: Her legs don't seem to have come off as badly as her stomach, but she has gained. i hadn't noticed until now and it really surprised me. That said...I think the hair looks nicer than the overstraightened blonde look of recent years

Wait... She's NOT pregnant??? Her arms, thighs, stomach, just omfg :wtf:
I'm gonna guess 130lbs? (She's not that tall, I don't think)

She seems so much less confident since she gained weight. Yes, she's middle aged and looks better than your average 44 yr old, but then again, she's not your average 44 yr old. She's a multimillionaire who has been in countless magazines talking about how she bust her ass in the gym for her body. I bet she notices and hates it, but is finally letting stress and age catch up. Super sad. I hope she gets her bod back, not for fans, but for her.