Jenna Marbles

She is quite possibly my favourite person of all time.:luv: Her videos/blog are amazing and she's really into a healthy lifestyle which just makes her more attractive!

I think she's more in the entertainment arena than modelling though? :confused:

EDIT: for some reason I thought this was in the model section, that's why I made the entertainment comment. Blond moment :)

She is quite possibly my favourite person of all time.:luv: Her videos/blog are amazing and she's really into a healthy lifestyle which just makes her more attractive!

I think she's more in the entertainment arena than modelling though? :confused:

EDIT: for some reason I thought this was in the model section, that's why I made the entertainment comment. Blond moment :)

You're right, she is more of an entertainer and I love her blogs. I just thought I should put it in models because it is the modelling side to her career I aspire to most. But you're right, It's probably better off in the online area. lol

And yeah, she's a vegan with a good work out routine. She also encourages in her videos to eat whenever your hungry and never deprive yourself, which I love :grin: x

I always thought she was a comedian or actress from watching her videos but I do think she's seems cool and is very funny. I never knew she was a vegan and into a healthy lifestyle and all that, just makes her even more awesome!

So I searched to see whether she was anywhere on the forum, and was surprised to see she isn't!

She's a reallyy popular youtuber, but everyone I know has really mixed opinions on her. A lot of people find her annoying or whatever, but personally her videos and her sense of humor just make me laugh.

Along with that though, she really inspired me with her whole attitude towards her health. In my opinion she has an awesome body, and she clearly works for it.

Here's the link to her talking about her diet and exercise- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8V7KivOz6Y

Anyway enough from me, just thought she was worth mentioning! What do you guys think? I would attach an image, but I really don't think google images show her in the best light...

xxx

I like her a lot better in this calm diet video! Normally she makes me laugh but I don't really relate to her, so I've never subscribed.

I'm not pretty much around youtube and stuff but I know her and either find her funny or annoying because sometimes it's just embarrassing how much she stumbles into the cliche department.. (I have no idea if this is actually English - sorry :lol:)
But of course: I looooooooove Kermiiiiiit :lol: :luv::luv::luv::bow::bow::bow:

I think she is hilarious but she seems like she KNOWS she has a hott body and that just kinda annoys me ?
I do like her body but it's more on the muscular side and I prefer a skinnier look.

Oops sorry! Clearly I didn't look very hard! Feel free to delete or merge this thread whoever can :kiss:

I can never watch her! Ugh, she swears like a sailor and I can't go more than a couple minutes without having to turn off her videos and I feel so dirty afterwards... :facepalm:

I love her! :luv:

All her videos are hilarious and she seems like so much fun. :party:

Plus I like that she's honest about what it takes to maintain her body. None of this "I have a naturally fast metabolism I eat 3000 calories a day everyday, pints of ice cream fast food cheeseburgers french fries poptarts mac and cheese, aren't you jealous" bullshit.

I actually really like her.. she is a smart girl, yet funny in sometimes-not-so-nice way (I mean the swearing and all that) :grin: she obviously knows her qualities and isn't afraid to flaunt them, yet not being arrogant doing so.
good for her!

Has anyone else noticed she's gained weight? Her thighs and arms look a lot bigger and her face looks so bloated.

Her videos are pretty funny though, I could do with a little less swearing but she's a good entertainer!

AHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHHHAHAHA.
"MODELING PICS"

33534_422225364927_646709_n.jpg

IMG

35813_405968094927_7727518_n.jpg

35813_405968124927_8036668_n.jpg

19558_313759079927_3727888_n.jpg

22258_312086089927_6758895_n.jpg

22258_312086224927_6430837_n.jpg

22258_312086259927_3361327_n.jpg

19558_313759014927_1179901_n.jpg

IDK what to say. I think she is hilarious but considering herself as a model.. those photos are embarrassing...

Wow^^
Those are even worst than what Tyra puts the girls through on ANTM