YjSzqKL.jpg

Re1yqtt.jpg

QSgK0WM.jpg

tqCc2D9.jpg

6Wte4S7.jpg

Helmut Lang F/W 2013
ON9BmSR.jpg

uCu2SEl.jpg

I like the photos but her arms look really soft here. This is from a year ago though, so thankfully she's toned up since then.

Fashion Gone Rogue - "La Fée De La Forêt"
Photographer: Calope
Stylist: Joelle Litt
Hair & Makeup: Liz Robertson

WOW, I am really loving her look. I will be watching out for her from now on.

Blackbook Magazine October/November 2012
Photographer: Jason Kim
Stylist: Christopher Campbell
Hair: Thanos Samaras
Makeup: Walter Obal

Oyster Magazine Online
ph: Owen Bruce

214644-800w.jpg

214646-800w.jpg

214647-800w.jpg

214649-800w.jpg

Pavoni S/S 2013
c357V.jpg

Organic S/S 2013
JXSlqYL.jpg

tUFbDd0.jpg

Theyskens' Theory F/W 2013
nt9vLDa.jpg

Oscar de la Renta F/W 2013
e5nkipD.jpg

SIRKCum.jpg

Is it just me or does she look short on the runway pics? Also her legs look so average, especially her calves :(

This is going to sound blasphemous, but she reminds me a little of Kendall Jenner in some of her earlier shots - but like, what a real life high fashion model of KJ would look like. Her newer shots (with the eyebags) have a hint of Siri Tollerod and I'm not sure who else. I like her. :)

This is going to sound blasphemous, but she reminds me a little of Kendall Jenner in some of her earlier shots - but like, what a real life high fashion model of KJ would look like. Her newer shots (with the eyebags) have a hint of Siri Tollerod and I'm not sure who else. I like her. :)
YES I was waiting to see if anyone had caught this already. I think she actually looks a LOT like Kendall Jenner.

YES I was waiting to see if anyone had caught this already. I think she actually looks a LOT like Kendall Jenner.

lol this was mentioned like 10 posts back by dietcokeduchess. I can see it, but I also like her soooo much more than Kendall. Do you think it's because Jenna Earle can pose or because she's just inherently better looking? I cannot pinpoint it because I also think her body is very soft. Sometimes she looks great body-wise, but mostly she just looks meh.

lol this was mentioned like 10 posts back by dietcokeduchess. I can see it, but I also like her soooo much more than Kendall. Do you think it's because Jenna Earle can pose or because she's just inherently better looking? I cannot pinpoint it because I also think her body is very soft. Sometimes she looks great body-wise, but mostly she just looks meh.
She looks to still be in that "little girl" phase where she hasn't quite lost any baby "fat." I think the issue with Kendall is that because their family was brought up under such scrutiny and only ever smiled in front of the camera, it carried on with her and that's all she knows. She's stuck with rather minimal faces AND poses when you look at her work. I think it's absolutely hilarious because the girls have more range in the photos they take of themselves than in editorials.

I'm usually partial to really strong bone structure for a model, but I think Jenna has this fantastic little nymphet image to her that works, a bit like Gemma. Not so much with Daphne though.