Jay Jankowska

FashionThin

VIP - Insider & The Boss
Staff member
VIP
Recently Verified
Jan 20, 2012
New York
New face who's caught my eye this season. She's like Grace Hartzel meets Natalia Dyer.

New York: Fusion Models
Paris: Supreme

Height: 180 / 5'11"
Stats: 77-60-87 / 30-24-34

65UO3Rl.jpg

DchcwU5.jpg

auvleHM.jpg

3ilMNGh.jpg

i8Lw7jy.jpg

cBpqnmG.jpg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 8 users
I can definitely see the Natalia Dyer resemblance. She is very beautiful, I look forward to seeing more of her!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I wasn't feeling her until that first runway photo. She looks fantastic in motion.

Reactions: 1 user

~ Rules of thumb (that exist in a million forms elsewhere on SG) ~
  • If you don't actually contribute anything in your post, please don't post it. No one curr.
  • Sassing more experienced SG posters is not a good plan, especially as a rookie with 10 posts making an invalid point.
If you can't handle acting like an adult and contributing well, please scuttle off to the endless number of mind-numbing thinspo circle jerks elsewhere online.

I love this forum enough to want to maintain it, and that means having quality members.:flower:

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
~ Rules of thumb (that exist in a million forms elsewhere on SG) ~
  • If you don't actually contribute anything in your post, please don't post it. No one curr.
  • Sassing more experienced SG posters is not a good plan, especially as a rookie with 10 posts making an invalid point.
If you can't handle acting like an adult and contributing well, please scuttle off to the endless number of mind-numbing thinspo circle jerks elsewhere online.

I love this forum enough to want to maintain it, and that means having quality members.:flower:

@Laceyyy83

Message to all new members

Reactions: 3 users
f8a.gif

:lol: I love you ladies. :lol:

But in all seriousness, I've love to see her up her print game.

Because she is absolutely killing runway and streetstyle.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
I can definitely see the Natalia Dyer resemblance. She is very beautiful, I look forward to seeing more of her!

There's a definite resemblance but a bit less doe eyed which is a definite plus point for me. Gives her much more versatility.

• Agree
REh0m1U.jpg

_VAL0117.jpg

She's stunning on the runway, but I'm still not sure about the eyebrows.

but I'm still unsure about the eyebrows

• Agree
She's stunning on the runway, but I'm still not sure about the eyebrows.

I started laughing so hard after reading this – not sure if it's copied wrong or on purpose but I read it like poetry with each iteration of "but I'm still unsure about the eyebrows" getting progressively more dramatic and a long pause before the final line

• Funny
Reactions: 10 users
I started laughing so hard after reading this – not sure if it's copied wrong or on purpose but I read it like poetry with each iteration of "but I'm still unsure about the eyebrows" getting progressively more dramatic and a long pause before the final line.

definitely an accident! I'm laughing so hard right now.

is there no edit button?

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I started laughing so hard after reading this – not sure if it's copied wrong or on purpose but I read it like poetry with each iteration of "but I'm still unsure about the eyebrows" getting progressively more dramatic and a long pause before the final line
I had the same response :lol: I think she would look infinitely better with trimmed brows. Just tame those crazy hairs a bit.

Her body is really nice...but something about her face just makes her look almost too average.

• Agree