japanese weightloss pictures - impressive!

deerskulls

Worker Bee
Jan 16, 2012
these are something else!
i found them randomly while searching for before and afters. they're really inspiring!

910.jpg

311.jpg

source: http://forever-gyaru.forumotion.com/t919-before-and-after-weightloss-pics

most of these girls are quite short, tho.

January2011%2B025.jpg

source: http://theintercultural.blogspot.ro/2011/05/weight-loss-japan-style.html

Reactions: 1 user
And they apparently are also advertisements for a weight-loss pill, so... you know. Take them with a grain of salt.

1000% fake.

To be fair though, 50kg is considered pretty obese in Japan. Watch out....

Fake, plus to be totally honest, I was kinda expecting something more impressive.:S This is pretty.. meh. lol

"When my legs looked like this, my husband was really cold to me." "When I slimmed down to these he got super nice":twisted:

I used to read a lot of Japanese fashion magazines for the past few years, and there would always be a diet section where they revealed how their models lost weight... It used to interest me a lot more than the fashion section, and I would force my Japanese friend to translate them for me :wtf:

Anyway, here are some of inspiring before and afters - I often found that the actual diet tips weren't particularly helpful since most of it was quite obvious. They mainly said that they didn't eat in between meals and stuck to around 1000-1200 calories a day and exercised more...

tumblr_lwl4ppmTON1qcriy3.jpg

This girl was known for her "water diet" which consisted of drinking water in between meals when she's hungry, which is a bit deceiving :hmm:

10036.jpg

10033.jpg

Attachments

• 140.jpg
    140.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 10036.jpg
    10036.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 79
  • 10033.jpg
    10033.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 69
Oh, come on, is not like 44 kg is a lot.... that girl got down to 37 kg.... but still, it is true that Japanese girls are quite small...

In Japan, being skinny is in, being normal or fat is the true disaster :grin:

In Japan, being skinny is in, being normal or fat is the true disaster :grin:

So true! We just had family friends come back from China, and the women said to me "All the girls there are even smaller than you"
:luv:

In conclusion, you are pretty small, Mary :grin: now that's a compliment:)

So true! We just had family friends come back from China, and the women said to me "All the girls there are even smaller than you"
:luv:

All this thread is doing is making my desperate need to go to Japan worse.;^; In love with Japanese street fashion.>:C Its like the one place in the world I'd fit in.XD Gyaru, Lolita, Visual Kei, people dressed like SiSen. Bah, heaven.>__<

Asian thinspo is where its at!

Also, when i was in china, i noticed that it is totally ok to tell someone they put on weight or look fatter than normal.

I had a chinese bf and we travelled in asia a lot and it seemed the same everywhere regarding weight.

I like it.

there are a lot of cultural/social differences between the asian world and ours...besides the glaringly obvious and very enviable fact that they have smaller builds.

Asian thinspo is where its at!

Also, when i was in china, i noticed that it is totally ok to tell someone they put on weight or look fatter than normal.

I had a chinese bf and we travelled in asia a lot and it seemed the same everywhere regarding weight.

I like it.

Yes, whenever I go home. Mom: you look fatter than usual. Have you been eating out? :lol: and, my fave: I should feed you less to make you skinnier and prettier.

If they are real, it's great for them. I find it hard to get inspired by them, simply because they are so short and none of their weights are okay for me to obtain. A before of 44kg is still a kilo lighter than my UGW, simply because I'm a foot taller at least..
I have a Japanese friend who weighs 35kg. She is 4'11.