japanese weightloss pictures - impressive!

That's it, if all else fails, I'm moving to Japan or China to lose weight (and enjoy the awesome culture and the lovely view of tiny stylish girls).

Also, when i was in china, i noticed that it is totally ok to tell someone they put on weight or look fatter than normal.

I was in China earlier this year and a cousin we were visiting got quite upset towards the end of the trip. Apparently, at the "last supper" (Hot pot, I was so obsessed with it throughout the trip.) her mother had just blatantly asked her at the dinner table with the whole family there why she was twice my size. She even harped on it over and over throughout the evening. I didn't hear this at the time and I was entirely mortified when my mother told me about this. Granted she's chubby (would be considered an average fatty by SG standards but "healthy" by American standards), but it shocked me because its considered sacrilege to say things like that at a family dinner in Canada.

My mother was talking about how her body was "just fine" given societal standards in the west. I supported her argument to be polite by telling her anecdotes about how everybody at home thinks I'm borderline skeletal and it shocked her. It was comforting to hear that "it's so impossible for me to lose weight without dying" and that conversation really put the drive back into my weight loss journey.

One more reason I would love to live there.

So true! We just had family friends come back from China, and the women said to me "All the girls there are even smaller than you"
:luv:

Judging by your stats, I would say by "smaller" they were referring to your height. The average height for women in China is somewhere around 160 cm. I would say you only have few peers in Asia when it comes to skinniness!:p

Trust me I'm from Taiwan :luv: