January Jones

B

BeautifulWay

one of my fav. blondes, I just love her.

Attachments

• c7ecd_100722X12_JONES_B-GR_03.jpg
    c7ecd_100722X12_JONES_B-GR_03.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 253
  • january_jones_skinny.jpg
    january_jones_skinny.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 245
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 258
Yayy I'm so glad somebody created a thread about her!
She looks amazing, esp. since she just had a baby
A before & after 1 month of delivery & she was almost back to normal
january-jones-435.jpg

and she is SO much better than Cristina Hendricks
rolling-stone-1113-sep-16th-2010-elisabeth-moss-january-jones-jon-hamm-christina-hendricks.jpg

Like I don't get what the fuss about her is.

Christina H is famous because her character is all sassy, and because Christina is curvy (and just straight-up bigger, but at least she is truly curvy, too).

I adore January, she's always so cute in pictures and seems to have a really cool style :)

I find Christina Hendricks looks like a sloppy mess most of the time. She's too blubbery, it looks like she's seeping out of all the tight dresses she wears... like, literally oozing out.

She's stunning. Her face is so very Grace Kelly to me, and Alfred Hitchcock probably would have been all over her was he still alive today.

However, she sucks at acting. Seriously. She was so bad in Xmen first class it was unreal.

I heard she likes to mess with unavailable men, and that just kills it for me, no matter how pretty she is (which I wouldn't even qualify her as). She's average, plain looking to me, heh.

Reactions: 1 user
I find her so beautiful in Mad Men (I've only seen season 1 so far, but she's utterly gorgeous there). She's not super-skinny, but to me she is a perfect embodiment of the old glamourous Hollywood actress from 1950s/60s. Very Grace Kelly. And the look from Mad Men seems to suit her a lot better than the today fashion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WYjNrDKYwQ - she is so breathtakingly beautiful in this scene, it's unreal.

2009-11-08-MMS3Betty517.jpg

article-2095132-0AD36CAB000005DC-859_306x431.jpg

draper3.jpg

I love that her character becomes fat on mad men. I found it truly hard to watch when she couldn't fit into her clothing and goes to weight loss meetings. It shows you how a beautiful skinny woman can lose control and become well... Fat.

It's good motivation!

Reactions: 1 user
I love that her character becomes fat on mad men. I found it truly hard to watch when she couldn't fit into her clothing and goes to weight loss meetings. It shows you how a beautiful skinny woman can lose control and become well... Fat.

It's good motivation!

Definitely true! And it combats that whole idea that in the 50s/60s, the skinny aesthetic wasn't valued and people didn't want to be skinny.