Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency

I tried watching when it was on tv. But there was a problem - Janice Dickinson was in the show :/

Janice Dickinson looks horrendous now. But she can pick models well. You're right, the show really was great thinspo. She definitely encouraged the models to watch what they eat and maintain their frame ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, I love thinspo-watching in this show!
Now that I think about that, I just sounded like a creep :p
Anyway, it's really inspirational!

I used to watch this. All I remember about it was Janice telling a girl she couldn't tell were her bum ended and her legs begin lol.

Have never heard of this!O_O Definitely going to watch. I loved Janice on ANTM before she left, she made it VERY clear that models are meant to have a certain body type lol

haha I loved how she refused to support the plus size division. Her son was trying to convince her and she was legit disgusted.

That woman is psycho.. but entertaining nonetheless. I watched it a few years ago and she seemed like she knew what she was doing. I hate how on ANTM they refer to her as the "worlds first supermodel". like, no.

I watched some of the Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency, it was crazy, lol, I really had no idea what to think of it.