Jana Jung

Aemiko

Rising Star
Im really surprised she doesnt have a page, but I think recently she lost a lot and I personally find her really inspiring.
Her face is a bit instagram-girl like, but that body.. 😯

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

daintease

Super Star
Does she actually book jobs? Her body's awesome, but for a model she has like the most subpar face I've ever seen. Ofc there are models that have weird, unique, or mesmerizingly 'ugly' faces, but Jana looks like the 5th most attractive girl on the cheerleading squad and that's it imo

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

marshall

Rising Star
Does she actually book jobs? Her body's awesome, but for a model she has like the most subpar face I've ever seen. Ofc there are models that have weird, unique, or mesmerizingly 'ugly' faces, but Jana looks like the 5th most attractive girl on the cheerleading squad and that's it imo
She's always on the Revolve clothing website and whilst her body is outstanding her face is a bit annoying

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

IcedAmericano

Grand Dame
I met her a handful of years ago when she was in town for her first fashion week... I don’t think she ended up booking anything so it’s good that she’s gone the “sexy route” and that it’s working for her. Really sweet girl.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users