Céline F/W 15.16 Paris

T3Ib6vo.jpg

6Yb2lWG.jpg

From her Instagram (@jamillahoogenboom)

Ah4vJf5.jpg

i4L6ngI.jpg

TjeUMh8.jpg

yrZGkL5.jpg

I love her tiny arms, her long legs, her cheekbones, her eyes, her skin and her face overall :luv: Her chest is too big for my liking:

NKnsBHD.jpg

But I still love her. What do you think?

Reactions: 2 users
Ahh love that face, even though it looks a little haggard in some of the pictures. Never seen her before, is she a new face?

Ahh love that face, even though it looks a little haggard in some of the pictures. Never seen her before, is she a new face?
Apparently she's been in the industry since 2013, but she started getting more jobs this year. In her Instagram she said she was "ready for the fashion weeks" so hopefully we'll be seeing her around :luv:

I hope she gets work this season, I want to see more of her

Reactions: 1 user
Yess! I've been following her on Instagram and she seems to be getting more exposure. I hope to see more of her on the runway.

I'm really not a fan of her face from the nose down

She seems quite young at the moment, I read somewhere that she was 19 years old. Could it be the buccal fat around her lips? (It was the part that stood out, I hope that is what you were referring to). Hopefully it will go away.

I love her kind of beauty, although I agree with @sabine - her mouth area just doesn't look good. :/ Hopefully it improves with age, but she seems to be doing well in the industry anyway.