Jade Schweizer

lechatnoir

SkinnyGossip Royal
Feb 14, 2016
I don't think she is necessarily internet famous (although she should be). I am not sure what her height is unfortunately, but her look is very nice nonetheless. Her art is also quite beautiful and she posts some lovely quotes on Twitter. Her Instagram handle is @jade_schweizer, for anyone who wants to have a look. Photos are from her Instagram.
MJWzzuh.png
7F8Gr1m.jpg
2Hiwv6y.png
wsBAG9r.png
PpfRxTP.png

What do you girls think? Potential guesses on height/weight?

Reactions: 1 user
Skinny in most pictures but I think there's some photoshop and flattering posing at work, she seems to be skinniest in the photos that are easiest to edit...
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

My guess is she's not very tall as well.

I think she's gorgeous, her body at least, not a fan of the hair
And I'm bad at guessing weights but she seems quite short
11258002_991486567559142_1723769418_n.jpg

12231076_527833054050370_1598689699_n.jpg

She makes these flares look good! I would never wear them but :bow:

Reactions: 1 users
Her body is really nice! Love the dainty look. Am not much of a fan of her style, find it to be a bit tacky at times and the badly bleached hair doesn't help

12407340_200374303643347_1488504707_n.jpg

12394159_198473230498612_2109111707_n.jpg

I don't think she is necessarily internet famous (although she should be).
I take issue with the sentence that someone "should" be internet famous. I cannot think of one internet-famous person who deserved to inhabit that purgatory between actual real-life talent and lonely egocentric adolescents who think people care about their opinions.

Reactions: 9 users
I take issue with the sentence that someone "should" be internet famous. I cannot think of one internet-famous person who deserved to inhabit that purgatory between actual real-life talent and lonely egocentric adolescents who think people care about their opinions.

You are right; I shouldn't have said that. The main reasoning behind why I did is because I have seen photos of her paintings and she is quite talented in the creative department (to the point where I thought she should receive more acknowledgement regarding her art). I definitely should've specified that. Apologies.

Last edited:
She should be arrested for Photoshop abuse, they are so obvious.

Reactions: 11 users
it's a bummer her body isn't real it *appears* skinny. I don't understand why people risk photoshop...put the fork down. Hunger > Humiliation any day.

Reactions: 2 users
It looks always off when you are a short girl and your legs make 70 % of your body in photos. I have to admit, some months ago I wouldn't have noticed the use of stretching tools but nowadays manipulating yourself and your followers seems to be normal ? I find it very weak.

what really annoys me is that even without photoshop, she'd definitely be thin---maybe not as much, but not thick at all. Why lose cred and warp your body ?

what really annoys me is that even without photoshop, she'd definitely be thin---maybe not as much, but not thick at all. Why lose cred and warp your body ?
I agree. By photoshopping you just automatically lose all your skinny points. And like you said, I'm sure she's not big at all. I mean she certainly didn't photoshop her spine (or did she?!)

Not a fan of her face, to be honest, it looks much older and doesn't fit her dainty body ... which isn't really 'hers' with all the shopping either. :busted:

Reactions: 2 users
She looks like one of those proana-butterflies of tumblr.
Stupid aesthetic, poor use of photoshop and unatractive face.
She brings nothing to the table, she's just another teenager with an internet connection.

Reactions: 3 users
She looks like one of those proana-butterflies of tumblr.
Stupid aesthetic, poor use of photoshop and unatractive face.
She brings nothing to the table, she's just another teenager with an internet connection.

I doubt she is a teenager anymore - which makes is only worse...

If you're going to Photoshop your pics, at least be consistent about it! It looks like she used the 'stretch' tool on her legs in some pics, but not in others...! Three words, dear: ATTENTION TO DETAIL.

You are right; I shouldn't have said that. The main reasoning behind why I did is because I have seen photos of her paintings and she is quite talented in the creative department (to the point where I thought she should receive more acknowledgement regarding her art). I definitely should've specified that. Apologies.

I looked up some of her artwork and could barely find any images of stuff she'd made, just photos of her, which is probably why she doesn't get much acknowledgement for her work.

That said, the couple of pieces I did see which were credited to her were nice enough but not anything especially special. I'd be interested to see more if you have a link, I hate making judgements about people's work based on two images!

the couple of pieces I did see which were credited to her were nice enough but not anything especially special. I'd be interested to see more if you have a link, I hate making judgements about people's work based on two images!
The only ones I've seen are on her Twitter. I suppose they aren't out of this world, but I quite like one of the pieces since I am a fan of acrylic painting.

Edit: I 100% regret making this useless thread - could've been avoided entirely if only I was better at spotting photoshop. Rookie mistake.

Reactions: 1 users
The only ones I've seen are on her Twitter. I suppose they aren't out of this world, but I quite like one of the pieces since I am a fan of acrylic painting.

Edit: I 100% regret making this useless thread - could've been avoided entirely if only I was better at spotting photoshop. Rookie mistake.

I wouldn't worry too much :) - it's sort of interesting to consider how people present their image online, whether they are doing it well or not.

Fair enough to like the pieces - there's nothing wrong with them. Just from my perspective, I don't think she posts enough work or that's there's enough in the work she posted for her to get any attention for it.

Is she the new Felice? Overly photoshopped body, trashy style, bad make-up skills not so successfull artist...So much in common.
Not impressed by her anyyway, she has the same frame as I do: skinny upperbody with large hips that easily create a thight gap, just like in this piture:

CF92EyeUUAAVO18.jpg