Jacquelyn Jablonski

tumblr_mxed487PaB1qan1eeo1_1280.jpg

VOgUE Russia,

I don't post/like most editorials but I miss warm temperatures and the sun, and the pics are recent,

ebGrp7H.jpg

7AkhXZA.jpg

For Vogue Russia

I LOVE her in this editorial, she's unreal! :luv:

jacquelyn-jablonski-emma-tempest-vogue-russia-june-2014-1.jpg

jacquelyn-jablonski-emma-tempest-vogue-russia-june-2014-2.jpg

jacquelyn-jablonski-emma-tempest-vogue-russia-june-2014-3.jpg

jacquelyn-jablonski-emma-tempest-vogue-russia-june-2014-4.jpg

jacquelyn-jablonski-emma-tempest-vogue-russia-june-2014-5.jpg

jacquelyn-jablonski-emma-tempest-vogue-russia-june-2014-6.jpg

jacquelyn-jablonski-emma-tempest-vogue-russia-june-2014-7.jpg

jacquelyn-jablonski-emma-tempest-vogue-russia-june-2014-8.jpg

jacquelyn-jablonski-emma-tempest-vogue-russia-june-2014-9.jpg

White is definitely her colour. So pure and chic.

For Interview Magazine Russia March 2014

Them EYES :luv:
jacquelyn-jablonski-for-interview-magazine-russia-march-2014-2.jpg

She's one stylish elf!
jacquelyn-jablonski-for-interview-magazine-russia-march-2014-3.jpg

Cool and laid back...
jacquelyn-jablonski-for-interview-magazine-russia-march-2014-4.jpg

jacquelyn-jablonski-for-interview-magazine-russia-march-2014-5.jpg

I thought she looked the best besides Magdalena at the Victoria Secret Fashion Show images they have been releasing. I plan on watching tonight. It will be a great for my fast to see skinny models besides Candice LOL.

Recent Pics
jaco 1.jpg

VS show:

What was your breakfast this morning?
Whatever they gave us! Whatever they lay out; there's [normally] a good variety. And I just [eat] whatever my body's telling me it needs; I think everything and anything is fine in moderation. I had some eggs — I like scrambled but that wasn't an option. This was more of a cold breakfast buffet, and I'm not going to go crazy on the buffet. I don't think anyone is, but then there's only healthy food here anyway.

And what about afterward — is there going to be a late-night Angel run to the local fish and chip bar?
Are they open after the after-party?! I think all us models on the same page about food at the after party. We're like, Where's the pizza place?

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-b...ias-secret-models-eating-habits-fitness-diet/

Reactions: 1 user
I am a fan of her hair and make up there, despite the hairstyle making her ears look like she's about to use them as wings and fly away.

• Funny
I am a fan of her hair and make up there, despite the hairstyle making her ears look like she's about to use them as wings and fly away.

my brother and I both have these types of ears :lol: his mom actually wanted to get his pinned and we're both kind of deaf when the wind blows in the opposite direction that we're facing

• Funny
JJ’s work for Turkish, Spanish and Mexican publications has interested me as of late. I suppose, her dark hair and gorgeous features are aspirational for the female readers in these regions. It’s funny, because as AB and others pointed out, she is from the garden state—meaning she could be just a typical American model. But instead, she is shooting for magazines across the globe and appealing to women of different cultures. Pretty cool!

These shots are from an outerwear editorial for Vogue Mexico Oct 2016.
Jacquelyn-Jablonski-Fur-Story-Vogue-Mexico-Editorial01.jpg

moda-fur-pt0-2.jpg

moda-fur-pt0-3.jpg

moda-fur-pt0-5.jpg

moda-fur-pt0-7.jpg

Jacquelyn-Jablonski-Fur-Story-Vogue-Mexico-Editorial09.jpg

I’m including some of her older work for Spain and Turkey too.
For Spain
1af869651f2ed3c97e3ede9dc819e97e.jpg

jacquelyn-jablonski9.jpg

For Turkey
Jacquelyn-Jablonski-Vogue-Turkey-December-2011-DesignSceneNet-01.jpg

f2e7419b39776692e741847e7b6e09e2.jpg

35e522cd0a501df81583c17925cf696f.jpg

9fcc24e474049eaeb86f87339fe0e473.jpg

Jacquelyn+Jablonski++(4).jpg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I miss her so much!!! She was that One model that always captured my attention. I wonder why she stopped booking high profile jobs.

• Agree