Jacquelyn Jablonski

She's pretty but has got to get over herself. She is so uptight about her boobs, like they are the world's greatest secret treasures. She refuses to show them on camera (ok) AND she goes to heroic lengths to cover up on set, backstage, changing, etc. So girlfriend either has some strange deformity, or she's some crazy religion, or she really thinks they're special. Either way, I feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 1 user
She's pretty but has got to get over herself. She is so uptight about her boobs, like they are the world's greatest secret treasures. She refuses to show them on camera (ok) AND she goes to heroic lengths to cover up on set, backstage, changing, etc. So girlfriend either has some strange deformity, or she's some crazy religion, or she really thinks they're special. Either way, I feel sorry for her.

Thanks to this comment I can now have "Jacquelyn Jablonski topless" in my Google search history

tumblr_mojffuj2vE1rlproko1_500.jpg

She has such a strong face, extremely unusual, and I agree, I'm yet to see a boring shot of her. There is something incredibly piercing about her eyes , though I must admit, she's not normally my sort of model...I suppose she's a little too unusual to be a personal favourite though I think she is a fantastic model.

WE NEED MORE JACQUELYN LOVE AROUND HERE! :smash:

Chanel Haute Couture Fall 2012

00160fullscreen.jpg

00170fullscreen.jpg

Marc by Marc Jacobs FW 2010

00070fullscreen.jpg

With Toni and Nimue at Valentino SS 2012

20120208_2294654.jpg

Atelier Versace Couture FW 2013

jacquelyn-jablonski-backstage-at-atelier-versace-fall-2013-450x450.jpg

She looks like an elf, thank God, a brunette elf at last! :luv:

I looked it up a bit, but are we sure that her and Constance aren't somewhat related?
Because jablonski isn't a very common family name in france (where constance is from)

I looked it up a bit, but are we sure that her and Constance aren't somewhat related?
Because jablonski isn't a very common family name in france (where constance is from)

That's because it's a Polish last name, and a very common one at that (root word is actually "apple tree").

JJ is Polish, German, and Irish. As for Constance, even though she's born in France and is a French national, I'm guessing she has Polish ancestry.

Maybe she's sensitive about them (body image wise). If I was in that position I would be doing the same. But then again I'm no model so maybe I should get over it.

Anyways, I think she's gorgeous, she has really pretty eyes.

000000252999-jacquelyn_jablonski-fit.jpg

images

golden-eye-jacquelyn-jablonski-niko-harpers-bazaar-espana-septiembre-2011-7.jpg

1426-Le-21eme-Adam-Katz-Sinding-Jacquelyn-Jablonski-Les-Tuileries-Paris-Fashion-Week-Fall-Winter-2012-2013-France-New-York-City-Street-Style-Fashion-Blog_21E2455.jpg

tumblr_mu5yomWZDG1seiygyo1_500.jpg

:lol:

:hmm: was she born with a third nipple? :lol:

my fav

SFxt1Ua.png

For me, JJ has the perfect body, skinny, tiny, a bit frail, no regular 'VS curves' or VS 'abs'.

1FlYLyx.jpg