Izabel Goulart <3

She does look a lot like Alessandra! I actually find Alessandra prettier though, her face is not quite as harsh or masculine. Of course, Izabel is quite striking still and her body is crazy! Her abs are a tad too much but I love seeing the hard work and dedication.

could that be that i didn't find a thread about her?
i love her, she looks so beautiful...:luv:

432.jpg

[

I agree, she looks so much better with this body:) Love her hair though!

Andie​

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I like her personality (atleast what I get to see) and face but her body is.. not bad, just a bit too muscular for my taste

i loved her figure when she started modeling and was softer, her stomach is way too bulky for my taste now.
however i love her instagram, she seems to really work a lot for her body. i also like #bodybyiza on instagram a lot, it so motivational to see all these girls work out. some of them have really nice figures, i even spotted a few skinnies;)

i loved her figure when she started modeling and was softer, her stomach is way too bulky for my taste now.
however i love her instagram, she seems to really work a lot for her body. i also like #bodybyiza on instagram a lot, it so motivational to see all these girls work out. some of them have really nice figures, i even spotted a few skinnies;)

I follow her too and I love all of her exotic photos from traveling! She is seriously so beautiful! Her body is amazing. I agree with you on the stomach muscles.. she's very boxy and ripped in that area!

Vogue Brasil just published an article where Izabel talks about her new instagram hashtag #BodyByIza (in Portuguese, of course) and she also gives the recipes for the juices that she drinks as part of her health/fitness routine each morning:

http://vogue.globo.com/beleza/saude...sete-sucos-para-comecar-os-dias-como-top.html

Here they are:

MONDAY
1 sweet potato peeled
1 green apple
2 carrots
1 2 cm piece of ginger

TUESDAY
1 serving of spinach
3 leaves of cabbage
1 green apple
1 cucumber
1 pear

WEDNESDAY
1 green apple
1 beet
2 carrots

THURSDAY
1 green apple
2 carrots
1 serving of spinach
1/2 lemon squeezed
2 carrots
1 2cm piece of ginger

FRIDAY
4 stalks celery
1 cucumber
1 green apple

SATURDAY
3 carrots
1 cucumber
3 kale leaves
3 servings of spinach

Sunday
Carrot 1
1/2 cucumber
1/2 beet
cabbage leaves 2
1 2 cm piece of ginger
1/2 cup of mint leaf
1/2 squeezed lemon
300 ml of water natural coconut

What do you think?

• Love
  • Useful
Reactions: 3 users
Vogue Brasil just published an article where Izabel talks about her new instagram hashtag #BodyByIza (in Portuguese, of course) and she also gives the recipes for the juices that she drinks as part of her health/fitness routine each morning:

http://vogue.globo.com/beleza/saude...sete-sucos-para-comecar-os-dias-como-top.html

Here they are:

MONDAY
1 sweet potato peeled
1 green apple
2 carrots
1 2 cm piece of ginger

TUESDAY
1 serving of spinach
3 leaves of cabbage
1 green apple
1 cucumber
1 pear

WEDNESDAY
1 green apple
1 beet
2 carrots

THURSDAY
1 green apple
2 carrots
1 serving of spinach
1/2 lemon squeezed
2 carrots
1 2cm piece of ginger

FRIDAY
4 stalks celery
1 cucumber
1 green apple

SATURDAY
3 carrots
1 cucumber
3 kale leaves
3 servings of spinach

Sunday
Carrot 1
1/2 cucumber
1/2 beet
cabbage leaves 2
1 2 cm piece of ginger
1/2 cup of mint leaf
1/2 squeezed lemon
300 ml of water natural coconut

What do you think?

Wow, very impressed! So clean/fresh! No wonder is body is perfection.. I want to follow this..

Hope you don't mind bumping an old thread, but I felt you might like Izabel in this pic.
Screenshot_20170612-005100.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

I'm conflicted on putting this here or in the models working out thread...

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I tried this once in an airport, but got scolded by the staff. Wasn't skinny back then, maybe that's the reason :D

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
Wow! It's so cool seeing such a muscular model...so inspiring, as numerous others have said :D i agree that she's very fitspo, but hey, that's not a bad thing ;)

She looks stunning in this picture
92569-izabel-goulart-amfar-milan-1.jpg

Also these! I love her natural smile as opposed to the "sexy" expression she has in other pictures; it makes her look so happy and full of life :yahoo:

2E57332400000578-0-image-m-60_1447251749500.jpg

(TOTAL legspo)

izabel-goulart-baywatch-premiere-in-miami-fl-05-13-2017-1.jpg

Wowieeeee :luvluv: this one is one of my favorites; she looks so striking! (And those LEGS....!!!!)

article-2510177-198441F700000578-794_634x932.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Izabel just belongs. :bow:
izabel-goulart-at-soiree-chopard-gold-party-in-cannes_6.jpg

Chopard Cannes May 2017
18579643_1510717055626330_4926387012463755264_n.jpg

Goulart in Chopard necklace and earrings
062dc9b2b4f342e7781e6e99f32433df.jpg

Izabel-Goulart-2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users