Issa Lish

Saw her walking around in the city recently. She is as lovely and thin in person as she is in print.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Numéro Magazine March 2017
G60vDFs.jpg

3Ryv6Fc.jpg

Llnkp4W.jpg

gh51elq.jpg

i8cwVwu.jpg

Mllq7x9.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

I'm captivated and can't stop staring. Her face is so interesting at this angle and her body is a dream, like always.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I want Issa gifs but I can't find many good ones. :( Feels like there should be more...

Proenza Schouler SS16
tumblr_nusr6uS8ZX1rejsdfo1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Is she out as transgender? Someone told me the other day that "everyone knew" (which is a shitty thing to say), but I had never heard that about her before and I was curious.

Coming out seems tricky because a) people pry into your personal life (and cisgender people never have to "come out" so why should she) and b) you risk being branded as a trans model rather than being recognized for your work. I know Hari Nef has talked a bit about how she hates being branded as an "activist" when she's just living her life and trying to build a career.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Is she out as transgender? Someone told me the other day that "everyone knew" (which is a shitty thing to say), but I had never heard that about her before and I was curious.

Coming out seems tricky because a) people pry into your personal life (and cisgender people never have to "come out" so why should she) and b) you risk being branded as a trans model rather than being recognized for your work. I know Hari Nef has talked a bit about how she hates being branded as an "activist" when she's just living her life and trying to build a career.
Huh, interesting! I always had an inkling of thought that she was transgender but I had never heard or read any confirmation.

I know that when Teddy came out as trans she said that she had told her best friend in confidence and he started to spread that around when she wasn't ready to come out yet.

It sucks if people are outing her when she's not ready

• Agree
Huh, interesting! I always had an inkling of thought that she was transgender but I had never heard or read any confirmation.

I know that when Teddy came out as trans she said that she had told her best friend in confidence and he started to spread that around when she wasn't ready to come out yet.

It sucks if people are outing her when she's not ready

Agreed. Whatever the truth is, I hope that people are keeping her feelings in mind.

• Agree
I will admit I like this photo. Do you guys think she looks unhealthy?
View attachment 12515
Ugh I saw the post of Bambi photoshopping, and that’s made me more aware of it. Well I was looking for some thinspo and what do you know, she totally shopped this pic. Notice the bathroom tile is really uneven by her arm. I marked the parts I’m pretty certain she’s edited. Sigh. Why do they all do this
85AC6A03-B1B7-40F1-A4E2-B69C07FA8166.jpeg

• Sad
  • Agree