Issa Lish

5WiszXE.jpg

W Magazine August 2016

Has anyone else heard her speak? It's not what I was expecting at all, I thought she would have a completely different voice. Unique!

Reactions: 1 users

I love how her voice is not what I expected either. I want to hear her speak Spanish!

She looks utterly unique (in a very good way). Alien-esque.. and that's due to the low weight. However, she does need some heavy eye makeup to look classically beautiful and to balance her other features.

She reminds me of male gamers who just sit in front of the xbox all day and forget to eat or go outside. She doesn't have that 'healthy' glow.

Reactions: 1 user
She looks utterly unique (in a very good way). Alien-esque.. and that's due to the low weight. However, she does need some heavy eye makeup to look classically beautiful and to balance her other features.

She reminds me of male gamers who just sit in front of the xbox all day and forget to eat or go outside. She doesn't have that 'healthy' glow.
Lol. Her IG name is actually Issalien

:meh::rolleyes:
not to be too preachy, but it is shit like this that makes people think were pro ana

You are being preachy. I like the look despite it not looking 'healthy'. Big deal. I really like this model and her body of work is great. How is my comment any different to what @Silent Night said? Anyway, if people don't know the diff between pro-ana and pro-skinny, they shouldn't be trawling through this forum.

Peace out.