Isabel Marant Renell Skinny Jeans Knock-off

Andrea

Super Star
Jan 17, 2012
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
I've been totally obsessed by these Isabel Marant skinny jeans since I first saw them a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, I'd never pay full price for them + I spotted them too late and they were already sold out after being on sale on net-a-porter and similar. :nopity:
Luckily, while searching desperately online last night to see if they were available anywhere else, I stumbled upon a knock off that looks exactly the same, for 60 bucks. :luv:
I wanted to share the link with you lovely ladies, because I actually had some trouble finding them on ebay (the blog I saw them in the first place didn't provide a link), and maybe there are more of you who are in love with this exquisite pair of jeans like I am, but didn't get your hands on them for some reason :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOUVEAU-NAV...0?pt=US_CSA_WC_Jeans&var=&hash=item2a1fd920b2

The sizes are quite strange though. I didn't order them yet, since I have no clue which size to select. Feel free to comment on that too, I'd appreciate your opinions :)

I'll help you with the sizing!

A 26, the smallest size, should fit like an european 34, which is a size 2, I believe.

I'll help you with the sizing!

A 26, the smallest size, should fit like an european 34, which is a size 2, I believe.

Thank you! I'm in between 34-36 usually. Since I'm terrified of buying clothes online from places I haven't shopped in person first, I think I'll order a much bigger size and have it altered. Better to be safe than sorry!